Euro Car Parks/DP+ - Morrisons Crawley - parking over alleged time

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2942 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 6 months later...

Hi Eric's brother,

I spoke to you a while ago. My situation still continues. It's a bit complicated so I'' summarise it here again.

- may 2015 I got a parking ticket at the supermarket. They had changed their parking time from 3 hours down to 2. No notices of change.

- Ignored all letters at time, Aug 2015 got a letter from DPP to my parents house. All paperwork for car is at my house, not theirs. Came on forum, advice was to ignore DPP and set up case with POPLA. Euro car parks emailed back saying that i was still i breach but they would not communicate with me again. No polpa number - you also asked me not to encourage them to send one.

- Been away for a while - letters stopped at my parents for a while, DPP have resurrected the letters again in January. They are more threatening now, citing the Beavis case and threatening reference to legal action from creditor. However they then go on to show a list of cases they have taken to court and won.

So my questions are

1. Generally, is there a timeframe for how long these letters are sent for?

2.What changes have occurred since the Beavis case - or is that still going.?

3. How likely are they to take legal action based on the outcome of the beavis case?

4. I gathered some evidence at the time proving the time frame changes and other stuff I won't mention here, but you mentioned that your case went to court and that you had the council backing you up. Did you approach the council - were they helpful, I feel that I need to prepare for this from now if the companies are being more forceful.

4. I'm very tempted to approach Euro car parks again, is that advised by you, or should I just let things lie.

always remember the commonest statement you will see on nay of the consumer forum pages,

DEBT COLLECTION AGENCIES HAVE NO RIGHTS OR INTERESTS IN ANY MATTERS SO IGNORE THEM COMPLETELY.

As for the content of their latest garbage, irrelevant so still ignore.

Will ECP want to go to court? NO,

that is why they use a threatogram service to make hollow threats

in the vain hope you will be fooled into paying up.

Look at the letter again and I bet they ask for more money than the original contractual amount.

Ask yourself what legal reason is there for this?

When you realise there isnt a bean they are allowed to add to the original bill

you will also realise what a bunch of shysters they all are and learn to ignore sillyness.

The only letter you need to respond to is a Letter Before Action (lba.).

If you get one of those then come back here for advice

but other than that ignore them as they know if push came to shove they are on to a loser.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm in the same situation as yourself, fined in same car park, never realised there was a time limit, never seen the sign - oops, I was sent fine from 30/12/15 so more recently, wanted to search online about whats what. Just had first letter through from debt recovery plus, would be interested to learn whats happening in your case. Would like to thank everyone for there comments, so helpful.

Hi, I'm in the same situation as yourself, fined in same car park, never realised there was a time limit, never seen the sign - oops, I was sent fine from 30/12/15 so more recently, wanted to search online about whats what. Just had first letter through from debt recovery plus, would be interested to learn whats happening in your case. Would like to thank everyone for there comments, so helpful.

it is NOT A FINE.

go start a new thread

of your own please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

If it is with DR+ then the chances of anything else happening are close to zero. Read about them and other dca's and you will soon learn why.

• 2 weeks later...