MKDP Claimform - Old Barclaycard 'debt'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3299 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HOW TO UPLOAD DOCUMENTS / IMAGES ON CAG IMMEDIATELY YOU DO NOT NEED 10 POSTS

IMPORTANT To protect your IDENTITY and ensure you remain ANONYMOUS on CAG

YOU MUST ensure that you REMOVE all Personal Information including Barcodes, Names, Addresses etc

ENSURE: To leave all Monetary Figures and Dates.

DO NOT USE A BIRO, PEN, SEE THRU TAPE OR LABELS TO EDIT THE INFORMATION

1. SCAN YOUR DOCUMENT

- Set your default scan page size to A4 less than 300 DPI (150 will do)

- Scan the required letters/agreements/sheets - as a picture (jpg) file

- Don't forget you can use a mobile phone or a digital camera too!!

- If you have multiple scans/pictures please put these into a WORD DOC first ensuring you have removed all Personal Information before converting to PDF.

if you dont have MSOFFICE, use openoffice its free and has a PDF converter.

- IPHONE ONLY: Take a picture and Convert to PDF via an APP

2. HOW TO EDIT (Remove Personal Information)

- Do this using MSPAINT.EXE or any Photo Editing program and ensure to save the document.

PLEASE TRY AND REFRAIN FROM POSTING FILES OF +1Mb in size

a single sheet of a4 should be about 50kb.

3. HOW TO CONVERT YOUR DOCUMENT TO PDF

- If you have OFFICE installed this has an installable PRINT to PDF option so use this and save as PDF.

- If you have PDF as an installed driver use this program and save as PDF.

OR Go to one of the many free online pdf converter websites:

- http://freejpgtopdf.com/

- http://www.convert-jpg-to-pdf.net/

- http://www.freepdfconvert.com/

- http://www.pdfmerge.com/

- http://www.primopdf.com/

PLEASE REMEMBER: It would be better to upload a Multi-page PDF rather than multiple Single PDFs.

4. BEFORE UPLOADING YOUR DOCUMENT ON CAG

- Logically Name your PDF File so Users know what it is. DO NOT NAME YOUR FILE USING BANK NAMES OR CAG IN THE TITLE

- For Example: Default Notice DDicon-MM-YYYY.

IMPORTANT To protect your IDENTITY and ensure you remain ANONYMOUS on CAG please ensure that you do a final check that all Personal Information including Barcodes, Names, Addresses etc. are REMOVED before carrying out the NEXT STEP

5. HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENT ON CAG

- In your Thread/Post open a new msg box here.

- Click 'Go Advanced' below the msg box.

- Click 'Manage Attachments' below that box.

- Click the 'Add Files' button on the top right.

- Click 'Select Files', navigate to your file(s) on your PC.

- Click 'Upload Files'.

- You DON’T have to put a link to the attachment in the msg box just upload it ……… JOB DONE

- You can click on your links to check them too!!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Best of luck to the claimant with that disclosure:lol:

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

scan it up

what defence did you file please

post that up too

ideally you should have posted it here FIRST

please^^^^

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

1. Ixxxxxxxx xxxxxxx am the defendant in this action and make the following statement as my defence to the claim made by MKDP.

2. The claimants claim form fails to adequately or even accurately set out the nature of the claim.

3. The defendant avers that the claimant’s pleadings are an abuse of process.

The claimant’s pleadings are lacking detail; there are no details as to when the alleged agreement was entered into by the defendant.

4. The claim form itself is incorrectly served and in breach of Civil Procedure Practice Direction 22, section 3.10.

5. The defendant demands by reason of the provisions of Civil Procedure Practice Direction 16 para 7.3

that the claimant does provide a Certified Copy of the alleged EXECUTED written CREDIT AGREEMENT

no. xxxxxxxxxxxx referred to in the particulars of claim, as the defendant recalls signing no such document.

6. The defendant denies being served a Default Notice /Notice of Termination of Agreement pursuant

to the Consumer Credit Act1974 by Barclaycard for the alleged agreement no. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and puts the claimant to strict proof by providing a copy of said Default Notice /Notice of Termination of Agreement

as referred to in the particulars of claim.

7. The defendant denies receiving a Certified Copy of Notice of Assignment pursuant to the Consumer Credit Act 1974

from the claimant for the alleged agreement no. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and puts the claimant tostrict proof by providing a Certified Copy

of said Notice as referred to in the particulars of claim.

8. The defendant denies signing any agreement with the claimant and demands the claimant provide a certified

copy of the Deed of Assignment signed by Barclaycard, the defendant & the claimant,

as proof they have the right title and interest to pursue the alleged debt.

The defendant demands that in accordance with s.136 (1) of the law of property act 1925,

that the claimant do provide proof of absolute assignment, by providing a certified

copy of the Deed of Assignment between Barclaycard and the claimant to show proof of complete transfer and

ownership (all rights, title, interest, benefits and liabilities) and that they have the power to give good discharge

pursuant to s.136 (1) ©of the law of property act. As referred to in the particulars of claim.

9. The defendant denies agreement to or entry into any contract with the claimant and demands the claimant

provide a certified copy of the Deed of Novation binding Barclaycard, the claimant, and the defendant together in any alleged contract.

10. The claim is therefore denied with regards to the defendant owing any monies to the claimant and the claimant is put to strict proof to:

(a)Show how the defendant has entered into an agreement.

(b) Show how the defendant has reached the amount claimed for.

© Show how and when the agreement was breached.

(d) Show how the claimant has the legal right, either under statute or equity to issue a claim.

(e) Show how the defendant has entered into any agreement or contract with the claimant.

11.As per Civil Procedure Rule 16.5(4), it is expected that the claimant prove the allegation that the money is owed.

The Defendant respectfully asks the permission of the court to be allowed sufficient time to submit defence (say 28 days)

once the Claimant provides full disclosure of the requested documents and allows inspection of the original documents.

Edited by richardbox82

1. Ixxxxxxxx xxxxxxx am the defendant in this action and make the following statement as my defence to the claim made by MKDP.

2. The claimants claim formlink3.gif fails to adequately or even accurately set out the nature of the claim.

3. The defendant avers that the claimant’s pleadings are an abuse of process.

The claimant’s pleadings are lacking detail; there are no details as to when the alleged agreement was entered into by the defendant.

4. The claim form itself is incorrectly served and in breach of Civil Procedurelink3.gif Practice Direction 22, section 3.10.

5. The defendant demands by reason of the provisions of Civil Procedure Practice Direction 16 para 7.3

that the claimant does provide a Certified Copy of the alleged EXECUTED written CREDIT AGREEMENT

no. xxxxxxxxxxxx referred to in the particulars of claim, as the defendant recalls signing no such document.

6. The defendant denies being served a Default Notice /Notice of Termination of Agreement pursuant

to the consumer creditlink3.gif Act1974 by Barclaycard for the alleged agreement no. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and puts the claimant to strict proof by providing a copy of said Default Notice /Notice of Termination of Agreement

as referred to in the particulars of claim.

7. The defendant denies receiving a Certified Copy of Notice of Assignment pursuant to the Consumer Credit Act 1974

from the claimant for the alleged agreement no. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and puts the claimant tostrict proof by providing a Certified Copy

of said Notice as referred to in the particulars of claim.

8. The defendant denies signing any agreement with the claimant and demands the claimant provide a certified

copy of the Deed of Assignment signed by Barclaycard, the defendant & the claimant,

as proof they have the right title and interestlink3.gif to pursue the alleged debt.

The defendant demands that in accordance with s.136 (1) of the law of property act 1925,

that the claimant do provide proof of absolute assignment, by providing a certified

copy of the Deed of Assignment between Barclaycard and the claimant to show proof of complete transfer and

ownership (all rights, title, interest, benefits and liabilities) and that they have the power to give good discharge

pursuant to s.136 (1) ©of the law of property act. As referred to in the particulars of claim.

9. The defendant denies agreement to or entry into any contract with the claimant and demands the claimant

provide a certified copy of the Deed of Novation binding Barclaycard, the claimant, and the defendant together in any alleged contract.

10. The claim is therefore denied with regards to the defendant owing any monies to the claimant and the claimant is put to strict proof to:

(a)Show how the defendant has entered into an agreement.

(b) Show how the defendant has reached the amount claimed for.

© Show how and when the agreement was breached.

(d) Show how the claimant has the legal right, either under statute or equity to issue a claim.

(e) Show how the defendant has entered into any agreement or contract with the claimant.

11.As per Civil Procedure Rule 16.5(4), it is expected that the claimant prove the allegation that the money is owed.

The Defendant respectfully asks the permission of the court to be allowed sufficient time to submit defence (say 28 days)

once the Claimant provides full disclosure of the requested documents and allows inspection of the original documents.

opps where did you get that from?

looks a bit FoTl to me?

certainly not anything from here as advise in post 18

dx

and they

Not one person on this site has offered me any advice other than to ask me post up my personal information for the whole world to see and then criticize my lack of knowledge and then advise me to research information my self on your site? How has anybody here helped me. :mad2:

and you were advise on 2nd feb to drop the FOTL twaddle

yet you went ahead and used it in a defence 12 days later.

despite on the 3rd being asked to have a go and pop up your proposed defence

for us to help

there was a good 11 days gap.

so you filed that defence before the due date ok?

what has happened since?

dx

and they

unnecessary post removed..

dx

and they

well point 10 and 11 might be from here

the rest is from a freedom of the land site.

can I politely suggest you delete all favourites and bookmarks

to any FOTL stuff now from your computer/mind

as this could now have jeopardised your chances of a probable success in the long run

unless we can undo the damage done.

please be fair - help us to help you...numerous people advised this as soon as you posted when you came here

ok so did you file that in time?

dx

and they

ok so the next move is for MKDP then

if they want to continue they'll need to pay

to allocate to small claims track or something like that I think.

any chance you can pop all what they have sent into a multipage word doc

remove anything that identifies you

and then convert the word doc to PDF and attach it here.

dx

and they

• 4 weeks later...

The claimant was to provide there defence by 11th March 2015 and have not done so to date. I have contacted the court and they have advised me that the claim is now classed as a case stayed no action.

Can somebody advise me as to my next step from now? Thanks in advance

you have a choice

1. Pay the court fee and fill out a form to request the judge strikes their claim out

2. Do nothing

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

I would opt for option 2.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for your replies:-)

I haven't heard anything from the Court regarding MKDP?

I did receive a Statement from MKDP with the reference a Statement in relation to the below Agreement which is governed by Consumer Credit Act 1974 which they say under CCA Act 1974 they are obligated to send.

I've noticed that MKDP have an opening balance starting from 1.4.14 until present? despite the fact that they have been chasing me using different trading names since 2012.

According to their particulars the debt was assigned in 2011

" The account number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and was assigned to the Claimant on 19/02/2011,"