lowell/overdale claimform - old Shop Direct CAT debt - Now Wiped out by my Court Charges Reclaim **WON**

Ftgab19
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2483 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Here is my list of fee's,

I'm not sure what to put in the APR Box, can anyone help? I think It's the 2.4% I found in the statement but I'm not sure.

Thanks

Andrew

We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened.

NatWest Problem *****Refunded*****

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any interest I should be adding to the spreadsheet above?

Also I've made my covering letter, it says:

Shop Direct Limited

1st Floor Skyways House

Speke Road

Speke

Liverpool

L70 1AB

Date:05/01/2015

Dear Sir/Madam

Account number: 00000000

I am writing to reclaim all charges on my account(s) since the 14/08/2011.

I am unhappy that these charges have been applied to my account and in this letter

I am registering my complaint and I request that you immediately stop applying further charges to my account.

I need you to consider my case as a matter of urgency as I believe due to the charges to my account

I’m suffering serious financial hardship and becoming unfairly indebted.

In particular, my ability to pay rent, mobile phone contract, food, clothes and basic essentials.

Also with the loss of my job my monthly income has been significantly lowed,

so I now solely rely on Universal Credit for my income.

I will attach evidence to show my monthly income and outgoings.

I therefore request that you repay all my charges since 14/08/2010 which total £375.

Under the FCA guidelines, Shop Direct Limited has 8 weeks to resolve my complaint.

I trust that you will deal with my case within this period. If not,

I will refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

I look forward to receiving a full response to this letter within 14 days

Yours Sincerely

Signed

Name Printed

Is the covering letter ok? or if there's interest found, should I say that in the covering letter to?

Thanks

Andrew

We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened.

Here is my list of fee's,

I'm not sure what to put in the APR Box, can anyone help? I think It's the 2.4% I found in the statement but I'm not sure.

Thanks

Andrew

http://www.stoozing.com/calculator/apr-rate-converter.php

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks dx100uk,

If that's the interest, which one should I use? when looking at the statement some were 1.000 or 2.243 so do I use the highest one or the one I see the most?

Thanks

Andrew

highest one you can find !!

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Okay will do and I'll get it uploaded just to make sure it's all good.

Is the letter above ok for the claim? would I just need the letter, a copy of imcome/outgoings and the spreadsheet or should I put something about the interest in the cover letter?

Thanks

Andrew

Right okay, I've been through the statements and the highest one I found was on "statement 43" and it was "2.780" so I put that into the interest bit on the site you gave me.

It says:

Annual rate (when compounded) = 38.96

So I put that in the spreadsheet and it says:

Total cost of charges: £375

Compound Interest: £378.61

I'll upload it just to make sure it's right.

Andrew

change the description to 'Late or Over limit PENALTY FEE'

drop the £3.00 4/12/12

is the account still active today?

enter the total in your covering letter too.

and they

Okay I've dropped the £3.00 charge and charged the charge name. I'll upload again just to be sure.

The account is still active I think, I'm still getting statements but my last token payment was sent to them in November from my ex DMC. They haven't asked me to set up a new arrangement yet or added anymore charges.

Also he is my updated covering letter

Date:05/01/2015

Dear Sir/Madam

Account number: 00000000

I am writing to reclaim all charges on my account(s) since the 14/08/2011. I am unhappy that these charges have been applied to my account and in this letter I am registering my complaint and I request that you immediately stop applying further charges to my account.

I need you to consider my case as a matter of urgency as I believe due to the charges to my account I’m suffering serious financial hardship and becoming unfairly indebted. In particular, my ability to pay rent, mobile phone contract, food, clothes and basic essentials. Also with the loss of my job my monthly income has been significantly lowed, so I now solely rely on Universal Credit for my income. I will attach evidence to show my monthly income and outgoings.

I therefore request that you repay all my charges since 14/08/2010 and compound interest which total £747.65.

Under the FCA guidelines, Shop Direct Limited has 8 weeks to resolve my complaint. I trust that you will deal with my case within this period. If not, I will refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

I look forward to receiving a full response to this letter within 14 days

Yours Sincerely

Is that all I need or do I need to send proof of income with the covering letter, spread sheet and budget?

Thanks

Andrew

I was also wondering should I put in the letter that I want all the defaults removed from my credit file? I know its a long shot, but it's a no shot if I don't ask.

Thanks

Andrew

I found extra fee's when double checking my SAR, I've updated the spread sheet and it now says i'm looking at £888.21 so glad I looked into the interest.

I'll upload a copy just to be sure I've not done something wrong.

Will I only need, the covering letter, budget sheet and spread sheet to claim or do I need to send proof of income (benefits) if I'm claiming under financial hardship?

Thanks

Andrew

[ATTACH]55217[/ATTACH]

don't think it will make any diff what you send

SD always buff people off

try and see

dx

and they

Okay I'm fully expecting to take this to small claims court. After reading on how everyone else has been doing, it looks like the only way to get the money.

I'll be sending my letter today 1st class recorded, I'll include:

Covering letter

Budget

Proof of Income

Spread sheet

Let the games begin.

Thank you for your time everyone

Andrew

Theylll drag it to the last possible second or not reply at all. it's standard practice for companies like these.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I'm not sure whats happened here,

I've looked on royal mail website and it says:

Item 000000000000 was posted at 0000000000000 on 05/01/15 and is being progressed through our network for delivery.

Last update: 05 January 2015, 02:56pm

Its been 5 days now, does anyone think it's been lost or has Littlewoods managed to get the letter without signing for it? because I've had that done before with other company's.

Would like some advice please.

Thanks

Andrew

Thanks for your reply,

So how do you think they have manage to get the letter without signing for it? I thought the hole point was they have to sign for it.

Thanks

Andrew

Over the years any many recorded delivery letters sent to DCAs etc found they seem to always refer to letter they received, the slip from post office shows the actual letter was sent by date/time Recorded , I also found in cases as yours a signature on their site can appear 10 days later>

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

you only need free proof of posting. from the Po counter

that's all even courts would ask for.

dx

and they

doesn't even HAVE to be first class.

all the act states lets say from their part [the CCA]

is that they have to 'record' xxx letter was sent

they do that on the account log.

so your way you simply need 'a' proof you sent it

dx

and they