lowell/overdale claimform - old Shop Direct CAT debt - Now Wiped out by my Court Charges Reclaim **WON**

Ftgab19
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2483 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks Andy

Right i think I've got it now I'll ask for the judge to strike out the witness statement and defence.

If i think of anymore questions I ask before the hearing at 2pm. I'm gunna set off for the court in a min.

Thanks for all your help

Andrew

We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened.

NatWest Problem *****Refunded*****

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck...give it your best..and dont be too disheartened if it does not go your way.:wink:

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thanks again Andy

Just one quick thing. Will the judge ask me to tell him how much I’m owed from the defendant or will he work it out and say in the judgement if he does strike out the witness statement and defence?

Thanks

Andrew

We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened.

It states how much on your claim.....whether you get compound or section 69 is at the Judges discretion

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

I’ve spoke to their person and he is offering £400 and saying they will write off the £295 they say I owe them.

He also doesn’t think I’ll get the interest because he says It was an interest free account.

He thinks the judge will adjourn the hearing so I have time not strike it out.

What do you think I should do?

there’s 8 cases waiting so it could be adjourned because of time running out.

Thanks

Andrew

Any chance i could have a quick response it’s just i could be called at any time

I would settle at £450....thats the charges and your court fee

And they remove any negative information from your credit files...if any still showing

Hi Andy I got the £450 and the £295 taken off.

He said it will be shown as settled on the court file.

It’s better then nothing but I didn’t want to have to explain to the judge why my numbers was wrong

. I thought the £295 was just the charges not goods I still owed.

Ow well.

Thanks

Andrew

Thats a result Andrew...how was this agreed.....are they proposing a consent order...was the hearing vacated?

Ok the figures you offered....

408.00 in fees

504.56 Interest in restitution ...very rare its allowed

166.25 in 8% Simple Interest at the discretion of the court if you had gone to trial

80.00 court fee

Total £1,158.81

So realistically £488 to put the account correct and you settled at £450 plus adverse data removed.

Im not sure what the £295 equates to without going through your thread......but at least your not out of pocket and you account is now in your favour.

Well done and Regards

Andy

• dx100uk changed the title to lowell/overdale claimform - old Shop Direct CAT debt - Now Wiped out by my Court Charges Reclaim **WON**