As parking perranporth

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3621 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi just wondering if anyone can give me some advice

I got a ticket at the promenade car park perranporth.

I parked there as the seiners hotel where I was staying was packed due to a wedding.

I left it there over night & had a ticket from AS parking for £100 if paid immediately £60 daylight robber, what cowboys :mad2:

I have been informed by a family member who had a similar experience this ticket is an invoice it's NOT a fine as it's not issued by police or council.

I have been told to just ignore it make no acknowledge of it or respond & eventually they give up.

Has anyone else had a similar experience please????

I really do not want to give these idiots my hard earned cash!!!

The new advise is to NOT IGNORE the ticket if it is from a private parking Company, as the ticket was attached to the car, wait until the inflated to £100 invoice comes through the post, any where from 29 - 56 days, and appeal as Owner of the car and not as driver.

whilst waiting for this invoice have a look around the threads and you will soon get an idea of how to appeal and what the process is.

I am sure the more knowledgeable will be along soon to advise further.

Hope that helps for now though.

Cheers

Lets

Hi and welcome to CAG

As advised, do not ignore the Notice to Keeper once it arrives. You can ignore the screen ticket though.

The NTK should arrive between 29 and 56 days after the 'offence'.

This is your time to appeal. These companies tend to disallow many appeals and it is only when it gets to POPLA, you succeed as once you question the Genuine Pre Estimate of Loss (GPEOL) they lose.

Do not worry about the 'threats' of legal action as it is likely not to happen.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

The site at Perranporth is (I believe) owned by the parking co so ignoring is not a good move. The company must issue a notice to owner/keeper between 29 and 56 days after the ticket on screen and then your response is to question whether the charge represents their losses for your trespass (applicable if they are the landowner) or say that you were ignorant of any contract offered to you for consideration as it was dark when you parked and you could not see any signage so no contract formed and you expect them to either cancel the claim or issue a POPLA code for appeal to the adjudicator.

make them do the work.