style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3677 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Update,

my internet down so im using my not so great phone.

Had an email from jacobs saying all i can do is ring the bailiff dealing with my case.

The council are saying i have refused to disclose work details despite only firstly asking for income expenditure which i promptly returned.

Emailed my and posted my letter of complaint to Ceo,

had a few interactions.

the complaint has been designated to be dealt with by one of the people at the council who i have in writing that the bailiffs can charge in accordance with law,

i have pointed out many a time that their fees are made up as no levies have occured.

i aired my displeasure at the complaint not being handled impartially as he is onep person i am complaining to.

i also asked who do i complain about him to.

The Ceo Pa just said dont mither me anymore,

speak to our corporate complaints department.

am i getting the runaround?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much yes.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi Woodi

Ring the CEO's PA, say to her, if she can't get some one independent to look into the matter, can she give that to you in writing. You will take that as the Council's final response on the matter, so you can complain about the Council and CEO to the Local Government Ombudsman.

http://www.lgo.org.uk/making-a-complaint/

Update, my internet down so im using my not so great phone. Had an email from jacobs saying all i can do is ring the bailiff dealing with my case. The council are saying i have refused to disclose work details despite only firstly asking for income expenditure which i promptlyreturned. Emailed my and posted my letter of complaint to Ceo, had a few interactions. Basically the complaint has been designated to be dealt with by one of the people at the council who i have in writing that the bailiffs can charge in accordance with law, i have pointed out many a time that their fees are made up as no levies have occured. So i aired my displeasure at the complaint not being handled impartially as he is onep person i am complaining to.i also asked who do i complain about him to. The Ceo Pa just said basically dont mither me anymore, speak to our corporate complaints department.am i getting the runaround?

Have you got your MP involved yet?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Hi Woodi

Ring the CEO's PA, say to her, if she can't get some one independent to look into the matter, can she give that to you in writing. You will take that as the Council's final response on the matter, so you can complain about the Council and CEO to the Local Government Ombudsman.

http://www.lgo.org.uk/making-a-complaint/

Will do first thing tomorrow,ive already looked at lgo complaints and they say to go through council first,i which i have but the outcome

ninevitably will be in their favour without any independant reaponses,guess im learning the hard way! Thanks

Have you got your MP involved yet?

No,would it be my local mp in England or where i used to live in Wales? And what can they do? Getting in deep now,feeling unsure, mps CEOs, who next!!!

Get both involved. Your council seems to be trying to evade responsibility. Therefore you need to go higher and higher.