style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 191 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Team 

Its not that often that I frequent the legal forums but need some help. 

Live in a house, been here 9 months. Old previous tenant moved. 

Received Notice of Enforcement from CDER - Phoned and asked for the address to be removed and they decline without evidence. I challenege them and they dont help at all. 

I eventually send a utility bill as per their request. Give them 24 hours and include copy of email to CEO.

No response. Send another email this time for a formal complaint to raise my unhappiness with the attitude from Customer Services Agent on Saturday. 

I do not trust this company due to the arrogance of their staff. Can someone please confirm where I will need to do a Stat Declaration ideally? 

Also - I cant find any info on the Stat Dec on the .Gov website specifically for this ?

Any advice would be helpful. CDER say 10 day hold applied, however it is MY responsibility to request a further 10 day hold if their Customer Care does not remove the address. 

On a side note, I have informed the old tenant of the issue and they said they would make contact with them. Highly unlikely but even so...

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

nothing to do with you

simply send them a current ctax bill and if you want nail it further send them a voters copy 

no enforced entry allowed 

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...