vodafone taken payment but have lost it! *** RESOLVED BY LEE ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3701 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am hoping Lee is still around in the hope that he can resolve this matter.

On the 28th February I made 2 payments of £30 to Vodafone using the automated service. Both payments were debited from my account as expected. Now here's the problem. Vodafone have only credited one payment to my account and have seemingly lost the other. Despite me calling everyday since Monday (when my online banking showed both payments having left) not one member of the customer service team has been of any help. I have emailed proof (as requested by 2 different "customer service" reps but not one has replied. This is despite the reassurance that they would call me back straight away.

Now Vodafone, starting on trend with their ineptness, have starting sending me text messages threatening to restrict my services unless proof is provided! I am sick to the back teeth of it all now.

Make a formal complaint to VF send the evidence you have on the payment with it.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I am hoping Lee is still around in the hope that he can resolve this matter.

Here you go clemma....this is how to get Lee on board

Hi CAG members,

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on CAG is with the very best of intentions.

vodafone UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG and as such we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately at [email protected] ne.co.uk quoting ‘WRT135 – CAG Forum’ in the subject line to ensure that it reaches the Web Relations Team.

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is.

Please note that there are no spaces in the e-mail address, our forum puts a space in to help prevent spam.

When you have done the above you will receive an automated reference number. Please post that number on this thread so that Lee can track it.

Make a formal complaint to VF send the evidence you have on the payment with it.

They've had the evidence. Twice. And yes, huge complaint going in once this is resolved. I've never been treated in such a despicable way. At one point I was told I was wrong and I'd read my statement incorrectly!

Here you go clemma....this is how to get Lee on board

Please note that there are no spaces in the e-mail address, our forum puts a space in to help prevent spam.

When you have done the above you will receive an automated reference number. Please post that number on this thread so that Lee can track it.

Thank you.

Hi clemma,

I'm sorry to see that you're not having the best of experiences with us at the moment.

However, rest assured that I've got your email and will get back to you as soon as I can.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK

Hi. Not sure when you'll get round to contacting me but I'm not available between 4.30pm and 6pm. Kind of fed up of waiting to be honest....

All sorted thanks to Lee. Still going to complain about this though! However, I will also be praising Lee :)

That sounds like a good idea something along the lines of you had to resort to using an online Consumer action group, where fortunately they have at least one member of their staff who is prepared to deal with a complaint correctly.

I am pleased this is sorted out for you - well done Lee :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D