Have I done the Court Bundle correct?

ValF
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6347 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please could someone help me,

I have printed out Bookworm's Basic Court Bundle ( 3 times)

I have also printed Oft Summary = 3 pages (3 times )

Plus Early Day Motion from the House of Parliament =1 page ( 3 times)

Plus statements where charges appear ( 3 Times)

Attached a list to the front of the statements with date, type of charge plus amount then a total. ( I did not claim interest )

I will copy all correspondence to and from Barclays

Do I have to copy anything else?

This has taken me most of the day, court date is 6th December, I know I have to get this to the court 14 days before, but thought I would get on with it and get it in early. But I dont want to get it wrong at this stage.

many thanks

Hi Val.

Bookworm's court bundle is pretty comprehensive.

With the addition of your own letters etc it should serve you well.

Good Luck.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Thanks Rooster, I knew I could count on you for a reply.

It takes quite a lot of paper to print this lot out.

Feeling quite confident now though, hope I still feel the same on the day.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This has taken me most of the day, court date is 6th December, I know I have to get this to the court 14 days before, but thought I would get on with it and get it in early. But I dont want to get it wrong at this stage.

many thanks

So, what happened?

Pete

I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. Number 6

hi, im at the stage of going to court now. from what i've seen i can print off the court bundle, Early Day Motion from the House of Parliamentm and oft summary. im also guessing im going to need to bring copies of the statements where the charges take place. please get back to me about...

A) what i need to change in the basic court bundle

B) if theres anything else i need to prepare for the BIG DAY!

thanks

Hi you need your correspondence,to prove you tried to settle,and to read as many threads as possible relating to your bank,to see what their tactics may be.:) Also read the court bundle and try to understand it in case the Judge asks any questions:o

:grin:amount WON so far £15,021.27(12 claims):D

hello there, I was under the impresion that "statements" means that you include a statement of the arguments from the claimant and the defendant. Is this wrong? Is it really as simple as just printing the bank statements that show the charges? :oops: rob.

Claiming £2042 from Lloyds!

Claiming £198 from Barclaycard!

Hi Rob ,as I understand it you include all your correspondance and all your statesments showing the charges:) My last bundle was over 100 pages long:oAnd the one I'm doing for Barclays now will be longer

:grin:amount WON so far £15,021.27(12 claims):D

Hi there, I'm in the process of compiling my court bundle for a deadline date of the 8th January (posting tomorrow) with a date of the 23rd January for the smalls claim court. I did phone up the court and ask that isn't the timing tight, to which the lady laughed and said that it probably wouldn't come to that (fingers crossed).

"The instant you open your mouth to describe a problem you can't fix, the solution you need will occur to you!"

Claim against Barclays 1.

Settled in full - 17th January 2007.

Claim against Barclays 2.

Settled at 75% of offer - cash required for Xmas.

Claim against Smile.

Settled in full, without MCOL involvment.

Claim against MBNA.

S.A.R. - 18th September 2006

Pre Lim - 24th November 2006

Damm, forgotten about this one!

hi zeuss - with mine the AQ deadline was 5 Nov, and the court gave directions on 20 Nov for a hearing on 17 Jan. I suppose each court will vary though.

The AQ was filed around the middle of October, possibly as late as the 21st. The first I heard after this was the 11th December, so just under two months at the worse case. Although I got a letter through on the 15th December giving me a court date, either thought the letter of the 11th was looking at a date somewhere in March / April.

"The instant you open your mouth to describe a problem you can't fix, the solution you need will occur to you!"

Claim against Barclays 1.

Settled in full - 17th January 2007.

Claim against Barclays 2.

Settled at 75% of offer - cash required for Xmas.

Claim against Smile.

Settled in full, without MCOL involvment.

Claim against MBNA.

S.A.R. - 18th September 2006

Pre Lim - 24th November 2006

Damm, forgotten about this one!