lowell joined 3 debts [2 mobile, 1 credit card]made me BK, now want my house!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2299 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another week has passed and no news .......

Hi new me and everyone.

Wendyboats has asked me to let you know that her court date was postponed. She has had major computer problems which are still ongoing. She will be back here as soon as she can and sends love and hugs to you all.

DD

Hi new me and everyone.

Wendyboats has asked me to let you know that her court date was postponed. She has had major computer problems which are still ongoing. She will be back here as soon as she can and sends love and hugs to you all.

DD

Wendy re the computer l find kicking or hitting it could help. Male made devices, that is everything that breaks BTW, tend to respond to swearing kicking or hitting. LOL.

Good news re the court hearing being postponed as even tho its more worry it gives you more time aswell.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Wendy re the computer l find kicking or hitting it could help. Male made devices, that is everything that breaks BTW, tend to respond to swearing kicking or hitting. LOL.

Good news re the court hearing being postponed as even tho its more worry it gives you more time aswell.

Blimey! I do feel sorry for your other half GM! :behindsofa:

My other half is tech support. If he cant fix it with or without help of his dad then l can. He has recently fixed loads of stuff and knows how to fix anything electrical within reason. Has even rewired plug sockets and moved and rewired light switches and plugs and lights. He fixed our cooker a few yrs ago.

No l dont hire him out as we only let friends borrow his skills but they do appreciate it.

Oh and on top of that we just brought a £350 laptop for £25 including going to pick it up and the new hard drive it need to fix the problem. The stupid woman was selling for £10. Had only had 6 months.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all back on CAG will update with new date as soon as I get it, thank you for all messages, and yes I do have a great barrister ready and waiting to go !

Thanks DD xx

Wendyboats aka Watson sends kind regards to all xx

Hi all back on CAG will update with new date as soon as I get it, thank you for all messages, and yes I do have a great barrister ready and waiting to go !

Thanks DD xx

Welcome back hope you did not have to revert to any of my advise re your comp.

Glad u now have a decent barrister. Go Kick backside Watson.

:) Keep in there.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Long time viewer of this thread.

Thoroughly behind you on this. Good luck!

CAG has helped me so much since I joined. Based on what I have learnt from others on here and my own experiences, I try to chip in and help others from time to time. I am not an expert and give my opinion only. Always check with the more experienced CAG members before making important decisions.

:-)

Thanks DD xx

Pleased to see you back on here WB, best of luck

Pleased to see you back on here WB, best of luck

Yes good luck Wendy.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

.....and yes I do have a great barrister ready and waiting to go !

sounds promising :)

• 1 month later...

Hi update ..........

Have to reapply due to error am now letting barrister deal with it at a cost of course but I have had enough feel deflated and my health is poor, will keep you updated..

Kind regards Wendy aka Watson still on the moors xx

Hi all Barrister is working on my case now and will update you all with his response..

He is one of best in this field he is a real D, Peachy guy I am having trouble still posting and viewing I do not know why ?

All you support greatly received Guys.

Kindest regards Wendyboats aka Watson still out on the moors xxx

• 1 month later...

Hi CAG

Update....Still not heard from courts regarding new date of appeal have chased them up today...

Barrister who took my money and said he could act for me can now not do so! I am out of pocket another £500.

I am in proses of getting help via media avenue to find a Barrister not out to make a quick buck!

Bad news is same time Barrister let me down within days Trustee put in for sale of my home court date is 19th Nov 0014.

She is asking £57,0000 now That's why I have no choice but to get media involved.

Wendyboats aka Watson is in need of some serious help here please xx

I am beginning to get very worried that something stinks regards this latest update !