lowell joined 3 debts [2 mobile, 1 credit card]made me BK, now want my house!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2331 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank you Mouldy, I shall get transcripts tomorrow and I understand the PPI payments total was £108.00... excluding interest, and £20.00 one off payment for same, but I will see if dx100uk can help work out total paid.

I know this case is one of "GREAT INPORTANCE" Not only to the two Detectives Sherlock and Watson working on this case, but to many, many more who are faceless people but who are here watching ! .......... As we all know, to have 35,202 views and 800 Replies in 4 months must be close to a record ?

I do not intend to gain anything more or less than the truth, because the truth will out and common sense shall prevail ! WB aka Watson still on the case xxx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who..me...

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

There won't be a transcript for the judgment in default as it would have been entered without a hearing.

Thank you mjt2013 just seen this information given, I will be phoning court in morning regarding transcript in appeal.

Kind regards WB X

Update dx has replied to my request (see my post on PPI thread ) I am very, very happy and thank this forum and the hard working caring people here.........

I am fighting this battle for not only me but for all who have suffered injustice and to those who might suffer injustice, the advise given here is worth its weight in gold, so please remember to donate, even as I have in small monthly amounts wb xxx

Finally got through to courts re; Transcript of appeal, but lady could not find number to download transcript request pack, so sending one out....

Dose anyone know the number so I can try and down load it ? Its a long process so the sooner I get it going the better.

Thanks Guys..........WB x

Finally got through to courts re; Transcript of appeal, but lady could not find number to download transcript request pack, so sending one out....

Dose anyone know the number so I can try and down load it ? Its a long process so the sooner I get it going the better.

Thanks Guys..........WB x

Does she mean case/claim No. or Transcriber's No. Watson?

Official Transcribers to the Courts can take up to 2 to 3 weeks to provide you with the required transcript.

Kind regards

The Mould

Ah, have just re-read you last post Watson and I think the lady at the Court meant that she was looking to find the number of the official Transcribers of that Court in relation to your request.

Merry Christmas and I wish you and your family the most joyous and happiest of New Year.

Godzilla

Kind regards as always

From The Mould

Does she mean case/claim No. or Transcriber's No. Watson?

Official Transcribers to the Courts can take up to 2 to 3 weeks to provide you with the required transcript.

Kind regards

The Mould

Hi Mouldy Happy Christmas to you and your family, I know it sounds long winded but she said that's how it is ?

Have a great day and I will speak to you soon dear friend xxxxxxxxxxx Watson xxx

Hi all hope you had a great Christmas xx

dx100 has done my PPI and interest repayments in the PPI forum but I can not view them yet as I do not have the right program, if anyone can view it and let me know what I need I would be grateful wb xx aka Watson still on the case xxx

download open office

if you've not got Microsoft office EXcel installed.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Still no luck viewing spread sheets from dx100 in PPI forum any idea's how I can view please advise as I wanted to add them to my appeal papers Kin regards WB aka Watson still very much on the case x

Microsoft do a free trial of their Office software. If you download it, you should be able to do what you need to do. But you will need to cancel it before the month, if you don't want a subscription.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Microsoft do a free trial of their Office software. If you download it, you should be able to do what you need to do. But you will need to cancel it before the month, if you don't want a subscription.

Thank you unclebulgaria

I will try this, all other downloads have failed ? I do not know why? I will try this then try again in morning, I may have to leave it out of appeal, as I must send by Monday, I am away 3 days so need to do final bits by end of tomorrow, thanks for input Kind regards WBx

I have down loaded it with help of PPI forum in PDF format , and have printed off to put in with my appeal , I want to thank Mouldy , and DX100 AND DD , and Uncelbulgaria , and every one else who have given me so much help since I joined CAG in August this year ,

I really mean this when I say I do not know what I would have done with out you all ! Here till tomorrow night, Thank you all xxxx

Have a really great new years and I will be back on the 3rd January 2014 to continue the fight !

Best wishes and love Wendyb aka Watson very much still on the case ! xxxx

Hi wendy,

I hope you have a lovely New Year's Eve, and that 2014 is a much better year for you.

Lots of love to you and Happy New Year to you, and everyone else on your thread.

DDxxxxx

Evening DD,

All my love strait back to you, and I wish you a great 2014 , Danielle , "Thank you" so much for all your support , You always seem to know when to pop up and build my spirits up again xxx , Yes, I am hoping 2014 will bring good things for us all here on CAG...

I am away 3 days at Butlins for new years eve with all family and friends , Iv been going a few years now and its always great fun !

Just finishing off my appeal to post first thing in morning before I go , I expect I have done something wrong , but at least its set in place , and I can rectify anything I need to on my return.

Happy New Year and Love to every one here at CAG ,xxxx WB

And a "very special" mention to someone I owe so much too , and that's my dear friend Mouldy, without you holding my hand and guiding me through as you have all these months , I know I would not be ready to face the battle I face in 2014 , Mouldy I wish you a very Happy New year , and good health for you and your wife , and that one day I hope we can all meet so I can shake your hand !

Wendyboats (aka) Watson forever in your debt Mouldy , no matter what the out come may be you, and CAG gave "ME" The chance , and the tools to try and bring Justice back into my life ! God Bless you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxWB xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• 2 weeks later...

Happy new year everyone xx

Update...... Received transcript panel and forms and waiting on price lists of 3 in London on return e mail.

Also return of court papers today as I forgot to add copies of the orders I wish to appeal, which I understand I received , so checked my papers and have found , so will supply copies and return with their request for me to submit my grounds of appeal ............This I thought I had already done ??

Can anyone clarify what iv mist here please ,

Kindest regards wendyboats aka Watson , still on the case xx

Hi wendyboats,

Happy New Year!

I hope you had a great time at Butlins!

I'm not certain what you've missed. Let's hope Mouldy is around soon!

Love,

DDxxx

Hi DD

Sorry late reply , I have been sorting out the mistake made by court of appeal and am happy to say all sorted now...

It was a admin error and I have been sorting through all paper work sent, even that which was not sent by me ! but by other party's involved , and have resealed ready to send recorded delivery tomorrow !

I dread to think at what cost as it weighs a ton ! Spoke to lady at appeals office and feel better now , as you can imagine I broke down when I thought I had done it all wrong !

Yes we had a great time at butlins thank you, Hope you had a good one too !

Nice of you to reply and I do hope my dear friend Mouldy is well ?

Will keep posted as and when I hear, Kindest regard wendyboats aka Watson still very much on the case ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi wendyboats,

It does weigh a ton, doesn't it? When I had a court case a few years ago I found it was cheaper to drive everything over rather than post it, and that included parking fees too!

I am on another thread talking about the likelihood of DCAs taking action and I have posted a link to your thread as a cautionary tale to show what can actually happen if Lowell take you to Court. I've also said how amazing you have been at learning to deal with all this stuff in such a short time, with Mouldy's help of course.

From the days when you first posted you have done incredibly well. You have worked hard to get your head round all the legal stuff and it must have been spinning at times. You should be very proud of yourself.

Love,

DDxxxx

Hi wendyboats,

It does weigh a ton, doesn't it? When I had a court case a few years ago I found it was cheaper to drive everything over rather than post it, and that included parking fees too!

I am on another thread talking about the likelihood of DCAs taking action and I have posted a link to your thread as a cautionary tale to show what can actually happen if Lowell take you to Court. I've also said how amazing you have been at learning to deal with all this stuff in such a short time, with Mouldy help of course.

From the days when you first posted you have done incredibly well. You have worked hard to get your head round all the legal stuff and it must have been spinning at times. You should be very proud of yourself.

Love,

DDxxxx

Thank you DD for all your lovely comments above, it brought a lump to my throat, and tears to my eyes to know you have been with me on my journey for justice from the very start, and that you know me so well now, even though we have never met in person !

Yes I have grown with all the advice, help, and support I have been given by you, and especially our friend Mouldy, and many, many others here on CAG,

it is all of you who are amazing !

I think your link to my story DD was a brilliant idea as I would not wish my situation on anyone ! And must be a shock to read what this DCA are capable of doing to anyone ,so well done DD

All my love right back to you Daniella xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wendy

aka Watson on the case ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love back to you too.

And I meant every word. We are all happy to help where we can, but this is a self help site and it's obvious you have worked hard to learn from the advice you have been given. I sometimes see new posters coming here and they expect every chapter and verse to be quoted for them and it never seems to occur to them to even look at another thread to see what information they can find out for themselves.

I'm not talking about all problems, btw, because some situations are very tricky, especially benefits and bailiffs where people are in desperate situations, I'm talking specifically about credit cards (straightforward issues - not nightmares like yours!!!!) where once some advice has been given they really should be looking at some threads and doing some research for themselves, then coming back to the thread with their own thoughts and questions. Then we can give more help and are happy to do so.

I have learned everything from CAG and I'm willing to help anyone but it's absolutely wonderful to see someone like you who is really fighting too. That's why we are so proud of you.

DDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love back to you too.

And I meant every word. We are all happy to help where we can, but this is a self help site and it's obvious you have worked hard to learn from the advice you have been given. I sometimes see new posters coming here and they expect every chapter and verse to be quoted for them and it never seems to occur to them to even look at another thread to see what information they can find out for themselves.

I'm not talking about all problems, btw, because some situations are very tricky, especially benefits and bailiffs where people are in desperate situations, I'm talking specifically about credit cards (straightforward issues - not nightmares like yours!!!!) where once some advice has been given they really should be looking at some threads and doing some research for themselves, then coming back to the thread with their own thoughts and questions. Then we can give more help and are happy to do so.

I have learned everything from CAG and I'm willing to help anyone but it's absolutely wonderful to see someone like you who is really fighting too. That's why we are so proud of you.

DDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bless you DD,

You all made me the stronger person I am today and am proud to be a part of this forum xxx

Well my dear Watson

I apologise for my late response to you.

As you and many others know, I am not religious, however, I do believe in God a higher being.

I am so very pleased to see that DD has continued with her unrelenting death defying help and support to you, even though she has suffered much wrong.

The time is fast approaching now when you appeal will be dealt with in a fair and proper manner and so keep holding on Watson, keep your hope alive, I personally believe that the plug will be pulled on the ocean of injustice that you and your family have been drowning in and you will all then walk along the safe sandy shores of heaven.

Godzilla to you, to DD and to all fellow members of CAG.

Kind regards

Your eternal friend

The Mould