lowell joined 3 debts [2 mobile, 1 credit card]made me BK, now want my house!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2297 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Here you are, Wendy,

The next time you have a few moments there are a few giggles here.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?182311-The-DCA-catchphrases-thread/page3

Hi DD and Mouldy,

Thank you both for all above , Yes you are both right, DD,..... I have laughed too ! And I have also been inspired by things I have read in the forum, Mouldy,..... As always such wise words, and I know I should not concern my self with the Trolls as you call them, but I feel very protective over all you guys, as I never forget this is run by volunteer's who give their spare time, and knowledge of many,many things most of us could never have known,and to people like me who they have never even met !

That deserves so much respect, and I for one hold you all dear in my heart for all you have said and done for me, when I was so utterly desperate and alone !

I know you are out their watching over me, and I you too ! With lots of love Wendy xxxx AKA Watson waiting by those moors xxx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi DD and Mouldy,

Thank you both for all above , Yes you are both right, DD,..... I have laughed too ! And I have also been inspired by things I have read in the forum, Mouldy,..... As always such wise words, and I know I should not concern my self with the Trolls as you call them, but I feel very protective over all you guys, as I never forget this is run by volunteer's who give their spare time, and knowledge of many,many things most of us could never have known,and to people like me who they have never even met !

That deserves so much respect, and I for one hold you all dear in my heart for all you have said and done for me, when I was so utterly desperate and alone !

I know you are out their watching over me, and I you too ! With lots of love Wendy xxxx AKA Watson waiting by those moors xxx

Thank you and have a look at this Watson:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?253374-Halifax-Taking-Me-To-Court&highlight=Halifax+taking+me+to+Court

Watson

Click on the link above.

It will take you to my early days on a case that becameincreasingly funny and an absolute success for the OP – “wish me well).

A long case and full of funny moments and a glorious successfor wish me well.

You need a good laugh right now, have aproper look at the “Midnight Club” whichwas exclusively founded therein by myself and wish me well here on Cag.

Kind regards

The Mould

Oh my days Mouldy,

I read the post as requested, by wish me well and yourself, and it is fantastic and so good to read, to see how you both connected with each other during a very stressful time, for you to bring some laughter and compassion while helping with the problems at hand...

I must admit I am honoured that you have shared this with me and that I am lucky to be your Watson, and all the cryptic words now make sense !

You are a wonderful human being Mouldy, and that shines out in your words, How lucky I am to have you by my side holding my hand ! xxxxx

I will come to the midnight club tonight to see what's occurring !

Edited by wendyboats

Oh my days Mouldy,

I read the post as requested, by wish me well and yourself, and it is fantastic and so good to read, to see how you both connected with each other during a very stressful time, for you to bring some laughter and compassion while helping with the problems at hand...

I must admit I am honoured that you have shared this with me and that I am lucky to be your Watson, and all the cryptic words now make sense !

You are a wonderful human being Mouldy, and that shines out in your words, How lucky I am to have you by my side holding my hand ! xxxxx

I will come to the midnight club tonight to see what's occurring !

Thank you Watson for taking the time toread that incredibly long thread/case, itmust have taken up a great deal of your time .

I am deeply honoured by your mostprofoundly humane praise of my being, and your clear recognition of the light thatshines out from my words to those who find themselves lost in this world.

I have lost count (and I do not count anyway) of the times when you have said thank you tome.

I wish for you to know, that by saying thank you, is the greatest reward that you can give toanother and is indeed the greatest reward that I could possibly receive.

You must know of the song called – “SongBird”, the chorus is – “I love you, I love You, I love you, like never before”, thisis how I feel about you Watson and all the members of Cag who are in desperate need of substantive legal help/advice/supportand opinion, because the hypocrites willnot help them unless they pay a sum of money.

The Consumer Action Group is an act ofDevine Intervention, this is not a religious statement, thisis a statement of reality. Without thisplace, hundreds of thousands of peoplewould go on suffering an injustice in silence. I feel privileged for this Group allowing me to post myhelp/support/advice and opinion to its members.

Godzilla.

Drive on Perkings, and remember, no need to spur the horses. Thereis no evil in the animal kingdom.

Kind regards

The Mould

Thank you Watson for taking the time toread that incredibly long thread/case, itmust have taken up a great deal of your time .

I am deeply honoured by your mostprofoundly humane praise of my being, and your clear recognition of the light thatshines out from my words to those who find themselves lost in this world.

I have lost count (and I do not count anyway) of the times when you have said thank you tome.

I wish for you to know, that by saying thank you, is the greatest reward that you can give toanother and is indeed the greatest reward that I could possibly receive.

You must know of the song called – “SongBird”, the chorus is – “I love you, I love You, I love you, like never before”, thisis how I feel about you Watson and all the members of Cag who are in desperate need of substantive legal help/advice/supportand opinion, because the hypocrites willnot help them unless they pay a sum of money.

The Consumer Action Group is an act ofDevine Intervention, this is not a religious statement, thisis a statement of reality. Without thisplace, hundreds of thousands of peoplewould go on suffering an injustice in silence. I feel privileged for this Group allowing me to post myhelp/support/advice and opinion to its members.

Godzilla.

Drive on Perkings, and remember, no need to spur the horses. Thereis no evil in the animal kingdom.

Kind regards

The Mould

Evening Mouldy

Yes it did take a while to read but I am glad I did as it shows another side to my dear friend.

I have enjoyed looking into the forum as a whole and not just this more serious area, and I have really become so very thankful to be a part of it, and hope one day soon I can help others in some way.

Its still quiet out their on those moors and I am ready, willing and able to respond to the next chapter, with you by my side, and all my army of CAGGERS waiting in the wings,

Bring on the beast that has hounded me all these months, for I am Watson, trusty partner and friend of Sherlock Holms, no less, who has shown me the way, in the darkness, Regardless of the evil beast that is man made yapping at my legs, and we all know this parasite must be destroyed ! FOREVER !

You took my hand when I was low

taught me things I needed to know,

gave me strength to build my case

with words so kind and healing,

you knew how low I really was

with each new post came meaning.

Forever my Mouldy, I will take your hand

to guide me to the promise land

where truth is told, and soles set free

where ever you are, their you'll find me.

Big hugs dear Mouldy xxxxxxxxxxx Wendy xxxxxxxxxx aka Watson...... Still on the case!

Any news from the Court yet?

Hi Ganymede,

No I have not heard anything from Judge or Courts or Trustee and Co, I see from forum the courts are full of appeals and set a side cases, and as you pointed out before, I am sure their must be a back log of cases.

I did not want to just post no news yet, as their is so many new cases needing help from you all, I felt guilty not having any thing new to report.

But I have been reading lots on forum and seeing what is going on, and following some cases similar

to mine.

What time span could I expect to wait ? when should I contact courts with update? or should I just wait and trust my turn will come?

As I have said before I am very much enjoying the time of some calmness before the next chapter, and not having to hear from the Trustee and her henchmen has been pure bliss !

Kind wishes to you all xxxxxxxxxxxx wendyboats xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all...

Still not heard anything from court or Trustee and co, and so have decided to give it to the end of this week before contacting court (Nearly 4 weeks)

I was originally told I would receive a letter in post, and I did go to court office last week to put in my application for refund of court cost and everything was fine I was told..........

and as I, and you all know how important this decision is I do not want to hassle the judge just yet on his/her findings and or decisions in my case.

And as I have said already over the past 3 weeks, its bliss to not wake up in fear of the constant threats and harassments iv encountered since last Augusts 2012.....

Have just put up Christmas tree and rapped some presents, and am still close by on forum reading threads and seeing my Dear friends Mouldy and DD and all CAG team and long time members are helping others as they have me thus far...........

Miss our chats and hope you are all happy and well, and will update as soon as I hear anymore....... Kind Regards Wendyboats (AKA) Watson.....Still on the case xxxxxxxxx

And the Clerk will only tell Watson what she wants to hear.

The Courts are all running two weeks and up to three weeks behind the processing of claims, applications etc.etc. So no need for Watson to keep chasing, which will only cause Watson further distress.

When the matter has been put before the Judge or indeed a Lord from the Court of Appeal, Watson will be provided with the relevant Court documents containing either its directions or decision on Watson's application.

Two weeks before Christmas and my message to you Watson, is to relax and enjoy the company of your dear family and your most precious grandchildren.

Godzilla

From Sherlock, who is still on the case and still out here on these moors.

Kind regards

The Mould

Wendy said it's been 4 weeks so the Court should have replied by now eeven with their backlog.

Incidentally it'll be a Circuit Judge not a Lord or Court of Appeal judge.

Usual pedant and unhelpful response.

Watson, don't bother chasing this matter, concentrate on your family, when the Court is ready to deal with your apps, it will let you know.

Kind regards

The Mould

Watson, don't bother chasing this matter, concentrate on your family, when the Court is ready to deal with your apps, it will let you know.

Kind regards

The Mould

Yes I would not chase. Hopefully no news is good news. On the basis that the Judge has not kicked it out because it was of no merit. I don't know how these Judges work. Presumably they have officials that work for them who are legally trained and they will read through the applications made, making some notes for the Judge to help them with a decision. If it is taking some time, then hopefully it is receiving proper attention and is not just caught up in a backlog.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The courts have been known to send out paperwork that has gone missing.. so to ensure peace of mind and if it were me, I would telephone the court and just enquire as to the status of things.

Then.. Wendy, Watson, or whomever can sit back and enjoy their family !!

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

The courts have been known to send out paperwork that has gone missing.. so to ensure peace of mind and if it were me, I would telephone the court and just enquire as to the status of things.

Then.. Wendy, Watson, or whomever can sit back and enjoy their family !!

Agreed. Don't want to miss a deadline because the paperwork went missing and nobody chased it.

Agree with citizenB. A quick call to ask about status and latest correspondence on file is a good idea. 90% that it is status quo but court letters have been known to go missing.

CAG has helped me so much since I joined. Based on what I have learnt from others on here and my own experiences, I try to chip in and help others from time to time. I am not an expert and give my opinion only. Always check with the more experienced CAG members before making important decisions.

:-)

Kind regards

The Mould

The Mould, I really think you should apologise to Ganymede for those remarks. That was completely unnecessary and shows a desire to 'monopolise' wendyboats' case rather than allow her the benefit of advice from others.

And the Clerk will only tell Watson what she wants to hear.

The Courts are all running two weeks and up to three weeks behind the processing of claims, applications etc.etc. So no need for Watson to keep chasing, which will only cause Watson further distress.

When the matter has been put before the Judge or indeed a Lord from the Court of Appeal, Watson will be provided with the relevant Court documents containing either its directions or decision on Watson's application.

Two weeks before Christmas and my message to you Watson, is to relax and enjoy the company of your dear family and your most precious grandchildren.

Godzilla

From Sherlock, who is still on the case and still out here on these moors.

Kind regards

The Mould

Hi Mouldy and DD and all,

I decided to call the courts this afternoon even though I was of the same mind that I will hear in due course, but as so many have commented on this I thought ok lets make sure.

My case has now been sent to a higher Court and Judge, I think she said in Winchester, and I was very much assured every thing was fine, and not to worry, and I will hear from the Judge in due course.

wendyboats aka Watson........... So sad to see some CAGGERS are not full of Christmas spirit !

How very strange............................Just got my post and letter from Courts in London has arrived !!

I have to complete form N161 (enclosed) and pay £235 due to it being appeal for bankruptcy order. To be completed by 6th January 2014. Chancery Appeals Office.

Just off to collect my Grandson from school and then I will log on again xx

The Mould, I really think you should apologise to Ganymede for those remarks. That was completely unnecessary and shows a desire to 'monopolise' wendyboats' case rather than allow her the benefit of advice from others.

Merry Christmas. Apologies are provided as and when they become necessary.

Kind regards

The Mould

Merry Christmas. Apologies are provided as and when they become necessary.

Kind regards

The Mould

Well then I sincerely hope you get the gift of good manners this Christmas. It's not my argument to have though so I'll say nothing more about you insulting other people.