How To Misunderstand Private Parking Concepts!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4043 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Because you aren't understanding me, don't allow cynicism to creep into the discussion. As I have said each company/corporation [your council being one of those monsters], as is the police, the church, the courts and any other organisation that operates for profit. Your NHS is slowly becoming one of them. So they are all the same be they private or so called public, which nothing is anymore except failing banks.!

Are you understanding more?

Edited by Brassneck
mistakes

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, because you said all PPCs are sub-contracted by councils. Not true, most work for private companies. And you have still not explained how a debt can be "registered with the court" without the PPC suing somebody in the small claims court and then winning. They can't do it any other way.

Wish we could legally ban this stupid fotl crap.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Well now there's a question :lol:

Have a read here for starters....take particular not of what has happened to some of them in the court cases at the bottom of the article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemen_on_the_land

This is by no means extensive research but it will give you a flavour.

They pop up here on CAG from time to time.

The ironic thing about this is that I am actually a freeman (of Coventry) and earned that title by completing an indentured apprenticeship in that city. I am afraid I am still answerable to the courts and the law of the land. We have very few privileges ( if any) . I don't think I can even graze my sheep on the common any more.

The ironic thing about this is that I am actually a freeman (of Coventry) and earned that title by completing an indentured apprenticeship in that city. I am afraid I am still answerable to the courts and the law of the land. We have very few privileges ( if any) . I don't think I can even graze my sheep on the common any more.

So you have been released from serfdom then.

My wife ensures that will not happen to me :lol:

Do you mean a freeman of a city? I don't think that it's very common even in England. I think Coventry is a one off. Up to about 1840 the only people who were allowed to vote in Coventry were freemen, nobody else . So, unlike most other towns, ordinary working people could vote, and not wealthy landowners (unless they had earned their freemanship).

Methinks that this is a PPC 'troll' who does not understand the Court System, The PPC CANNOT just register a DEBT and then chase you for the money, there is a 'Legal process that needs to be done first, better minds than mine will help you if it went that far, which just wont happen as the OP has been told IGNORE

You are completly correct sir...This is an invoice, and unenforceable by law.

There are many trolls on here, so be careful people.

My partner and myself just love it. ....2 court cases this year.....Both won!!!!

Trying to get PPC to try a third time.....But their not biting yet!!! ha ha ha

You are completly correct sir...This is an invoice, and unenforceable by law.

There are many trolls on here, so be careful people.

My partner and myself just love it. ....2 court cases this year.....Both won!!!!

Trying to get PPC to try a third time.....But their not biting yet!!! ha ha ha

I don't get you, are you suggesting that I'm the troll again?

It's become obvious that some of you regard your 'freedom on this land' as crap. As I said that's your choice,but remember that freedom of choice, is a freedom in itself, so it can't all be crap. I have merely attempted to enlighten you on your other choices on this subject, if you don't want to accept them, there is nothing I can do about that, I won't enter into a battle of wills with individuals that I can't see.

My advice is to try to understand what you don't, and do things for yourself, instead of relying on others to do it for you. Especially learning to determine truth from deception.

All that probably sounds like FOTL crap to some of you.

AgAin,your choice.

Thing is Brass like it or not, we cannot exactly just dump our cars where we want. Ok this particular thread is about a PPC and we all agree that a PPC has no legal status to issue penalties or fines. Furthermore, they cannot recover them using English law. But we touched on local authorities who mainly issue PCNs for inconsiderate parking and are legally entitled to do so as per legislation. But if we follow our 'freedom' choices as you suggest, what do you think would happen? People would be parking on pedestrian crossings, causing obstructions, blocking school entrances etc. Unfortunately we need some kind of deterrent to prevent this.

End of the day, we all have to abide by certain rules as a lot of people unfortunately seem to be missing common sense when it comes to parking.

I think the answer is simple really. You should have the right to disconnect from the responsibilities of society - but at the cost of disconnecting from the rights and privileges that go with it. Basically living a 'don't give, don't take' lifestyle.

so let's take a walk outside and see where this new-found freedom takes us shall we? Ah. You're now using a public road surfaced, maintained and lit with public funds.

That *was* a short journey, wasn't it?

I had this same type of discussion with others over the clamping issue!

Nobody, especially me is suggesting that we dump our cars wherever we like. I have never and will never park my car where it obviously should not be. If you enter a private car park, you accept their terms and conditions of parking there, so you pay the fees or pay the forfeit. Am I correct?

But that is assuming that they have a right to administer those terms and conditions, eg; they own the land or the building. Is that correct?

If they have the right, they have the right, but make sure before paying. Isn't that obvious?

That is all that I have tried to say on this subject really.

We haven't understood each other because I was put on the back foot by a troll killer lol and then the cynicism started.

If we are to stop these civil indiscretions and sometimes intimidating attacks (which is what we started this thread with, an intimidated member of our society) then we must learn to cooperate a little better.

Including me!

Write to your council or MP and ask if it is against the law to park on yellows. They will insist that it is, but it isn't and I have letters from my council and MP eventually stating that the parking on yellows was repealed in 2004.

BRASSNECK

please explain your reasoning behind your statement.

It is true the Road Traffic Regulations Act 1984 was repealed, and powers delegated to the local authorities.

The local authority have these powers by delegated or secondary legislation to the Parent act, that being the Road Traffic Regulations Act 1984.

I will go so far as these powers can also be interpreted as bye laws now

I am intrigued on how you can say they are not valid or no contract as it is defined from statutory legislation

Please no freeman stuff, just facts and legislation to substantiate your reasoning

Write to your council or MP and ask if it is against the law to park on yellows. They will insist that it is, but it isn't and I have letters from my council and MP eventually stating that the parking on yellows was repealed in 2004.

BRASSNECK

please explain your reasoning behind your statement.

It is true the Road Traffic Regulations Act 1984 was repealed, and powers delegated to the local authorities.

The local authority have these powers by delegated or secondary legislation to the Parent act, that being the Road Traffic Regulations Act 1984.

I will go so far as these powers can also be interpreted as bye laws now

I am intrigued on how you can say they are not valid or no contract as it is defined from statutory legislation

Please no freeman stuff, just facts and legislation to substantiate your reasoning

Corporate and organisational bylaws regulate only the organisation to which they apply and are generally concerned with the operation of the organisation, setting out the form, manner or procedure in which a company or organisation should be run. Corporate bylaws are drafted by a corporation's founders or directors under the authority of its Charter or Articles of Incorporation.

They regulate themselves not you or I.

Who is delegating my rights away anyway. A by-law or legislation is only given the rule of law by consent, which I won't give if I don't agree. It's only a commercial contract that you are fooled into signing into, when you fill in your ticket and send it back.

LOL I can't say anymore, take it or leave it.

Edited by Brassneck

WOW

And i thought my last legal dissertation was straight out or the Sir Humphrey school of gobbledygook

BYE LAWS ARE STATUTORY (LAW) that's common law by the way

So you are saying that the local authority are not subject to statutory provision because it is a corporation, legal entity or fiction, is that correct ?

Where do you get the knowledge and opinion to say that statement if you are not using statutory provision

As i have said, not having a go, just like this debate

Wonder if we can use FOTL arguments as clay pigeons?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D