Sports Direct / Yodel missing item

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3921 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, I am hoping i have the correct area.

I purchased 2 pairs of Nike trainers from Sports Direct online just over 2 weeks ago. I received an email from them with the despatch number so I could track the delivery. Both pairs of trainers were despatched together under 1 reference.

24 hours later Yodel arrived with a package which contained 1 pair of trainers. My partner signed for the delivery and asked the delivery driver where the other pair were and he advised they might arrive tomorrow. We looked at the way the trainers were packaged and thought they weren't wrapped well but didn't think much more of it. 2 days later and the second pair of trainers had not arrived. I contacted Yodel who were less than helpful. I then contacted Sports Direct. They emailed me a disclaimer form which i filled out and emailed back along with a copy of the online conversation I had with Yodel. I was advised an investigation would begin and I would be contacted within 48 hours. 2 weeks later and 3 lengthy phone calls to them and I am getting no where. I was advised that the trainers were being despatched and that I would receive an email within 24 hours, then I was advised that it is awaiting approval from a manager as they are high value (£80). When I asked if I could talk to the manager I was advised they were not at the desk. I asked if they could call me back and was advised yes and I have again been waiting and nothing.

I understand that they have to investigate as Im sure there are some people out there that may try and claim non receipt of goods but I am wondering what my rights are in this case if they keep dragging this out. They have £80 of my money for an item I dont have. I even pulled out the packaging from the bin and found that it looked as though the plastic had been cut in half and there was tape around it with 'Repacked' written on it.

Please can anyone advise as each time I call them I am on hold to an 0870 number for at least 20 mins! :-x

Many Thanks

• 2 months later...

seems like there are several people with missing items via yodel

moved to the postal/deliveries forum

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 months later...

Hi,

What happened to your claim in the end. I am in the same boat had to fill out a form set evidence now waiting for the manager to approve it but she wasnt in office and supposedly is back on monday.

Thanks

Jamie

better to start your own thread

see the video below

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...