tax credit compliance check

foolmum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3966 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi deep breaths , you must try and calm down , i know it is hard from personal experience.

Take every day as it comes, as soon as you get your bills send them in, and believe me if you owe them money, they will just want you to start paying money back each month.

I coped with the help of a very good friend and fantastic gp, i took anti depressants amongst other things, and i found it helped, but i had so much time off work i had to organise, my day.

I used to try and sleep alot of the time time but that did not help. I used to go for long walks with my dog, i know that sounds mad, my heart used to race all the time.

Take each day as it comes , from what you have said you have a beautiful daughter like myself and she is prob a rock to you, try taking your mind off things , easier said than done.

I can promise you it will get easier, it is a year ago this all happened for me, i never thought i would get over it but u do, i haven't forgotten but time is a great healer.

Not long now and you go to cab they will take a big weight off your mind, big hugs xxx

did any one know in yr works....im trying to act normal but its so hard i cry on my own at break....im a lot calmer than i was but that letter today made me very sick im just trying not to think too much but iits hard. thanks folle there is light at the end.....xxx

cab tomorrow. so scared xxx

Don't be scared, the CAB are there to help, not shout at people. And you won't be telling them anything they haven't heard before.

We've suggested people should go to CAB before, because they often have good contacts, and they seem to have been pleased with how it went. I certainly don't remember someone being told off. What's the point, it's happened and you can't change it.

You'll be OK. :)

Illegitimi non carborundum

I haven't read all the posts, however I agree entirely with Honeybee and Scotgal, you should seek advice as soon as posible from CAB or another free benefits advice centre. To these organisations this is an everday occurence and they have a great amount of experience in dealing with such situations and also have experts on hand to negotiate on your behalf.

No one wil judge you or think bad of you in any way, you are very clearly distressed and it is therefore important that you get someone to act on your behalf as soon as possible.

There is nothing here that cannot be overcome and the most important factor is your health and wellbeing.

• Haha 1

thanks everyone for the suppor....if worse comes to it will be left paying a lot back the cab think....depends when i send in all the info in...the fact he is not on a electol role doesnt help but i know the truth he wasnt with me....just a fool for letting him use this address.........so just going day by day ....