Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

206 Excellent

About gerson

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Ryanair did not appeal - so ended as expected :-)
  2. Have now passed this to the CC as Ryanair were totally ignoring me Funds are back in my CC account - temporarily until 90 days or they appeal G
  3. Okay so no reply from Ryanair other than the usual about flight cancellations/vouchers Do they ever read a refund request properly Anyways sent of a 'Dispute' form to Capital One Will update if/when I get any feedback G
  4. Well guess what....... Got a reply from Ryanair which basically said - if flight cancelled, or you got vouchers, blah, blah, blah, case closed Not one word about FastTrack Have sent it back stating flights were okay, no cancellation - please refund the FastTrack payment ONLY Will give them another week Can I use Sec75 - credit card - to make a claim if needed? G
  5. Hi Kyosanto, Thanks - my thoughts exactly Family members were too excited to be getting some R&R they did not take video or photo Been trying to contact Ryanair via 'Chat', Facebook - no answer so far Will send them an e-mail and see if that gets a reply otherwise I will get the Credit Card company involved in a reclaim G
  6. Hi CAG, Managed to get some of my family members over to Malta for R&R. Booked with Ryanair, and as per recommendations added 'Fast Track' Turns out this was not available at Luton airport, for unknown reasons, on the way out According to Ryanair website - they are not responsible and will not offer a refund My thoughts are : 1. They are the supplier and sold this option (actively promoted as a COVID reason) 2. As the 'supplier' they are liable if this not provided and therefore the 'contract' was not full filed and a refund should be
  7. I use them only for e-mail and my last bill was 1.60 dated 21st April. As yet they have not informed me of any increase in costs G
  8. Hi Gdb, I posted a document on German debt process here (post #53)http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?333134-Uk-citizen-with-debt-in-Germany-please-help.&p=3674780#post3674780 Hopefully it will help you understand the process in DE Viel Glück
  9. This just in: "The Court concludes that the 'arrival time', which is used to determine the length of the delay to which passengers on a flight have been subject, corresponds to the time at which at least one of the doors of the aircraft is opened, the assumption being that, at that moment, the passengers are permitted to leave the aircraft," it said. http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/09/04/uk-eu-airlines-ruling-idUKKBN0GZ0VE20140904
  10. Hi Jontty, Your UI should payout approx. 70-80% based on your last six months salary. If you hold a valid short stay permit you may remain in Switzerland for up to six more months. This will give you time to find another job. However, you will need to obtain authorisation from the cantonal immigration or labour market authorities. Also if you live in Switzerland, i.e. hold a valid Swiss residence or settlement permit and meet the requirements, you will be entitled to receive unemployment benefits. Your nationality does not affect your entitlement to unemployment benefits. So if you g
  11. Based on what Soul Reaver has stated it would appear that this debt originated in Switzerland. The questions are: Was the OP resident in Switzerland at the time and was the debt/loan taken out whilst in Switzerland using a Swiss brocker/bank/agency - if so then the loan would be subject to Swiss law Has the OP received any Swiss court judgements (Zahlungsbefehl - summons to pay)?? Or am I missing something here?
  12. Hi, AFAIK - As a general rule, the limitation period for civil law claims is ten years; if such claims concern periodic payments or certain types of services, they will be time-barred after five years. This general rule applies to all claims for which Swiss civil law does not provide otherwise. G
  13. Hi Jontty, How long have you been in CH? Which canton are you within? Did you pay tax/unemployment insurance? The normal termination is with three months notice prior to the 'legal' date (I think December is automatically excluded). So if you give notice in January then the three months would be Feb, Mar & Apr (provided April is a 'legal' date). An option would be to find a new tenant to take over your apartment, either as a sub-let or directly. Also have a look into Unzumutbar - according to art 266g of the code of obligations, notice can be given in cases where an
  14. If it can be proved that the debt is SB'd (more than 5 years without acknowledgement or payments since CoA) then the debt does not exist in any shape or form - SCOTLAND ONLY Therefore it is important to verify the dates as Conniff suggested in post #3, so get the SAR off pronto. They then have 40 days from receipt to supply all information requested. Although the information may not be with you in time..... Would following this be of any help to tactical: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?255329-CPR-part-18-vs-CPR-31.14-Confused-well-read-here In the mean
  • Create New...