style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4229 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have just had a high court enforcment group notice of seizure put through my door for £3000 with my wifes car reg number on.

i was in business 3 years ago but stopped in aug 2009.

the santander finance commision i received they want it back and have taken me to court from an address i have not been at since oct 2010.

the warrant now has my home address on but this is the first communication i have seen.

can they enforce this as i have never been to court and have had no letters from santander the court or hce.

regards help please

peter

Was the warrant dated and did it name the Court that issued it? If so you could ring the Court to find out which address the warrant was issued to. If it is

your current address, ask why previous mail was sent to a different address giving you no chance to defend yourself.

You can apply for a setaside, which would give you the chance to put your side of the case to a Judge. But if the Judge finds against you again, you will have just

added a second load of Court charges on to the existing. It may however get the HCE guys off your back.