Any ideas who this caller is?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I've had a call this morning from xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, message left was a recorded message from 'xxxxx from GL4'. asking me to call and quoting a ref no. I have no intention of calling back as have no idea who this is and a quick Google reveals nothing. Any ideas, please?

Hi, I've had a call this morning from xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, message left was a recorded message from 'xxxxx from GL4'. asking me to call and quoting a ref no. I have no intention of calling back as have no idea who this is and a quick Google reveals nothing. Any ideas, please?

Withheld No.?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

You can't argue with that logic.

Yes, I know it's a Gloucester postcode. However it was clearly a company calling by the tone of the message. If they don't tell me who they are they won't get a call back!

Am I missing something. If no telephone number was left, how can you call them ?

Perhaps they phoned the wrong number.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

if it was like the message they left me it gave you an option to speak to someone by pressing one.also yesterday i did do 1471 and got the number yesterday got to speak to someone yesterday he asked my to answer some security questions told him that i dont do questions and told them writting only then hung up.

Equidebt often identify selves as EQL (also CAS, Credit Ancillary Services) on phone. Perhaps you misheard GL4 for that. In any case, don't speak to them, they'll write soon enough.

If you're really really lucky you could even get the top prize - one of their letters written onblood red paper. Worth framing. :)

There are a few Insurance companies based in the GL4 area. I think Ageas have an office near Gloucester and there are a few others.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

was going to say about them identifying them selves as EQL as i have just had a email from them and thats in bold at the bottom.hope i get the top prize as i got a spare frame :-D

Only a bold font email? Not a hope. *Must* be blood red A4 hard copy original to qualify. Wish I had a scanner to post it up. It's the most treasured exhibit in my Museum of DCA Detritus.

No low life in Glos Brig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can assure you of that. Though did have the finest infantry regiment ever at one time,,, Back to Back and all that, imjin river.... Long live the Glorious Glosters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gone but not forgotten.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

My father was a Gloster man, Brought up in Berkely in

a pub under the wall of the Castle, I spent many school

hols there great grandad and grandad made Scrumpy

and delivered is to their other pubs, grandma had what

I reckon was one of the first ''carveries'' in the bar a long

zinc lined trough heated by spirit lamps with joints on top.

The loss of the ''County'' regiments is a sad loss!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

A lovely part of the world,,, Brig, not only is it such a sad loss of the County Regiments but hey we have lost our Armed Forces now...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A few more years and the feral Hoodies and low-life will take the streets.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

A lovely part of the world,,, Brig, not only is it such a sad loss of the County Regiments but hey we have lost our Armed Forces now...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A few more years and the feral Hoodies and low-life will take the streets.

Imo Hippy in some places the mobs rule already:-x

The Glosters became part of the RGBWLI, known as the 'M4 Rifles', which then became 1 RIFLES. I worked with them last year in Afghanistan, where they were part of 3 Cdo Bde, and I can tell you that the young riflemen are every bit as impressive as any of their forebears.

I spent some time years ago at the Infantry Depot Sir John Moore

barrcks in Shrewsbury and in particular KOYLI superb soldiers,

my other dealings with infantry regiments was at Battlesbury

Barracks Warminster, with the Infantry Demonstration Battlion

one of my oldest friends was the 1st RSM of the Battlion had his

office in the glass cupola on the HQ building from where he could

see every corner of the camp.

Spending cuts removed the battalion which boasted some of the very

finest infantry in the world.