style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4359 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am a pensioner

who has now received two threatening letters from an organisation called control account plc

regarding a so-called parking ticket picked up in the car park of my local Morrisons.

It was originally about £30 but has now risen to £95 which I cannot afford.

I parked,

went across to the Job Centre to do some business,

returned to shop at Morrisons and found the ticket on my windscreen when it was time to leave.

What can I do?

I REALLY cannot afford this.

Hello and Welcome, martin.

I've moved this thread to the appropriate Forum, you should get some help shortly.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

You don't need to be alarmed about this.

Read the forums and you will quickly understand what to do - or not to do about these parking charge notices - PCN.

After you have had a good read round, come back here and ask us any further questions you might have.

Ignore it.

However, you will then receive a tonne of letters intended to make you feel uncomfortable that terrible things will happen to you (such as £30 becoming £95).

Imagine they wrote claiming as you parked there they were ordering you to wear a traffic cone on your head for a month. Then sent letters claiming you now needed to wear two traffic cones. Just because its money they are asking for does not make it legal/sensible!

If you feel you want to shout at someone - do it to the manager of the Morrison's in question and if he does nothing take your custom elsewhere.

Edited by Bang!

If you shopped at morrisons, and have a reciept, and didnt overstay according to whatever times were stated, then as suggested, ignore them. Theres nothing they can do.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

You can ingore this anyway regardless of where you shopped what receipts you may or may not have, and regardless of any signs stating anything. It is NOT a parking ticket, treat it exactly the same as you would do if you received a letter from Nigeria claiming you had a long lost relative who had died and left you a trillion dollars in their will.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!