VCS Spycar PCN Private taxi - appealed - no stopping - Southend Airport

• 2 months later...

You must have had court papers before this you have not defended ...they have won without zero effort your only way

I’m guessing is getting it

so you can retrial

others can help you in this but if you defended it and list it would have only cost you €200 plus it would have cost them in getting solicitor.

^^^^^^:noidea:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

VCS Spycar PCN PAPLOC, now default judgement - Hire Car - me named - no stopping - Southend Airport - Page 4 - Private Land Parking Enforcement - Consumer Action Group

I was just reading about getting claim set aside

you need to have reason I’m presuming wrong address can be valid but what about if papers are genuinely lost in post .

I have had court papers delivered to my house for a totally different street about a mile away I did post them to the person but not everyone will but I think the letter saying no longer at this address may cause problems if you sent to elms legal.

Also I’m going to add the dash cam footage of this airport - it was very poor weather and at early morning so dark speed 17 mph.

you can read the signs especially it saying private car park.

Essexman is this your thread?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

it would be far better to create your own topic by hitting create in the top red banner 

then we can move your posts to your topic and put a link here in nortmonk's thread for ref.

it will get far too confusing otherwise.

the Op won't need to file a defence, but deal with a set aside process, yours will be different.

thankyou.

and they

On 13/04/2021 at 18:24, WoodDD said:

Thanks, here it is;

3) No contract can exist between VCS and the defendant, as the land is not 'relevant land'. The Airport land is subject to the Airport Byelaws as specified in 'Section 63' of the Airports Act 1986. It is also subject to the Southend-on-Sea Municipal Airport Byelaws 1980. Airport Act confirms that the road on which the alleged contravention took place is subject to the Road Traffic Act 1988 (RTA). The Claimant has no Locus to pursue such case in County Court for breach of contract, whether or not there is one.

The only problem with airport Byelaws is didnt you say you were the driver at the time, I thought the byelaws only affected you if the registered keeper wasn't driving.

Im waiting for my court case

my stopping was in December 2019

mine was early hours of morning and dark

I have dash cam footage of the area and

they have put in evidence that the signs are clear and large and readable going at 20mph which is the limit for the airport

you cannot see them clearly

for one they have high sided vehicles parked on the no stopping sign area

they dont reflect

I put this to them and signs dont reflect in my first appeal to them and

they responded you need to turn your lights on lol

but the photograph of my number plate they are using clearly shows the lights fully on.

Byelaws apply to everyone not just the keepers of vehicles. If Byelaws are in place then PoFA cannot apply as land that is covered by Byelaws is not relevant land.

The above  information is for all those reading this thread. However essexman, this is not the thread for you to get help or spread misinformation even if you are trying to be helpful.

Please start up your own thread by clicking on "Start a New Topic"-it is near the top of the page. Beside it is a  "Reply to this Topic" -you cannot miss it as it is written in a large green box.

Once you have opened your own thread we will be able to help you beat the crooks.

I suspect you will need more than signage to win your case. Some Judges are unaware of the nuances in signage and if you get one of those, you will lose even though your argument was lawfully sound.

We should be able to add several more strings to your bow to take into account the difference in knowledge of the various Judges.

Plus of course the lying people that run parking companies are quite capable of lying about what signs existed and when which could scupper your argument.

We look forward to helping you.

• Like 2

essex please start your own thread 

you are coming out with lots of poor ideas and thinking things that don't help a thread which is nicely on track on not yours..

you need focused help of your own before you make a fatal mistake in your case.

dx

• Like 1

and they

• 3 years later...

own thread created.

dx

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to VCS Spycar PCN Private taxi - appealed - no stopping - Southend Airport