Citi Financial/Robinson Way Summons Received...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4537 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am fast realising this part of the debt world is definitely at bottom feeders level...

I think this forum is a life saver fro many, and hopefully not literally, as there is so much information here based on expereince and knowledge that most people would not even consider.

• 3 weeks later...

Robinson Way and Company

London Scottish House

Quays Reach

Carolina Way

Salford

M50 2ZY

Recorded Delivery

## January ####

Complaint of Harassment

You may consider this letter as an official complaint that if not resolved within eight weeks will be taken to the FOS and OFT.

Dear Sir

Despite previous requests that I do not wish to be telephoned,

Several calls have been received from members of your staff, I consider this to be harassment please remove all of my personal and my employers business telephone numbers from your files.

If I receive any further calls from you I will report this matter to OFCOM and seek legal advice with the intention of suing for damages.

Please send me a copy of your company’s internal complaints procedure should I not receive one by return of post I will raise this with the FOS.

I will not be calling you. This is because I do not carry out any financial business on the telephone; all business between us must be in writing.

I have also stated that:

You must not threaten to send collection staff to my residence as again this will be construed as harassment.

Take note that

any implied right of access that may have existed to my residence and grounds is withdrawn from you and any of your agents apart from Royal Mail, to this effect, for you to send a door step collector will be considered trespass and harassment and you will be held liable and reported to the relevant authorities.

I require from you a full apology and a sum with respect to compensation for the distress that you have caused to me.

Should you continue with this harassment I will report this to any authority I feel fit including the police.

I trust you will deal with this matter using all due diligence.

Kindest Regards

You could try this it worked for me

• 2 weeks later...
OK... Robinson Way are doing something really weird now. They keep sending me letters saying my mail is being returned 'Gone Away'.

I've had two of these letters now, and I've been receiving mail no problems.

Another weird tactic??

Send them back marked GO AWAY:)

• 2 weeks later...

Dear me!!

They are naughty people. I got a letter from them about ten days ago saying they had removed my number from their system at my request. How lovely!

Guess who I had a missed call from when I got home this evening??

Hmmmm... I wonder.