Hafilax 1/HBOS CC - no cca but we have an agreement and will produce evidence in court!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4620 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks to everyone for the advice. I have a better understanding of the situation now. I have a lot of loans that have been "stopped" by my dispute letters because the agreements are illegible, do not exist or do not comply, and I was worried about a flurry of claims with amazingly reconstituted agreements. I now know that is not the case.

With your help, battling on,

Many thanks,

Rocky

Keep us updated Rocky,, I await my first CCA request...well two actually, one from CABOT for a 1993 YB Visa card. Only did that as they were adding 12% interest how they expect me to ever pay it off when its only beeing paid by token payments at the moment beggars belief. All my other creditors stopped interest years ago...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

Thanks broke,,, silly me,,,, have been ill this weekend still a bit under the weather and doped up..( legal prescription guys and galls) So what does that mean. I agreed due to my circumstances to pay YB £1.00 a month and without fail I did. They sell to CABOT who have agreed to £1.00 a month but are going to add 12% interest. I have written a letter with the CCA request asking them not too but want to see the Terms and conditions of the original CCA...

If they buy the debt with all the rights

and obligations of the original agreement

then they inherit the variations and the arrangement.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I argued this point with cabot untill i was blue in the face, but they would not capitulate, insisting they had the right to charge interest. In the end we agreed to differ, I'll give them their one piece of silver each month so long as they do not add the interest, and they'll retain the right to add it if I stop paying them.

If I don't get anything to replace my IB this is one debt that is going to baloon, but hey, this stone ain't bleedin'

The problem is with Cabot is there intellect

is severely weak to say the least their ''script''

has to be spouted whatever the situation:madgrin:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I argued this point with cabot untill i was blue in the face, but they would not capitulate, insisting they had the right to charge interest. In the end we agreed to differ, I'll give them their one piece of silver each month so long as they do not add the interest, and they'll retain the right to add it if I stop paying them.

If I don't get anything to replace my IB this is one debt that is going to baloon, but hey, this stone ain't bleedin'

Was this argument in writing...... because Cabot never even tried to add interest to one of my bought accounts..... although no CCA meant they got nothing anyway; phantom interest or otherwise.

:-)

They didn't other than implying they where above the law and could do what they wanted. They claimed that as interest was allowed under the agreement with Egg, and it was variable they could charge what they liked. The agreement with Egg that was cancelled by Egg before the defaulted balance was written off against tax and sold on.

Not too bothered, they can claim what they like, interest or no interest it'll never be paid off in my lifetime. Depending on what happens with my ESA claim it's possible they'll get no more anyway. As I said somewhere else "this stone ain't bleenin'".

OOOPS, Hippy has opened a can of slime worms here. Count is right, so is BB's mantra, they are only getting what I can afford. they now have the request for my original CCA and lets go from there. NO CCA, NO pay,,,, there shear greed will be there downfall on that if that is the case..... Knowing my luck up will come the original pristine and new out of YB's vaults even from 1991...

As the count says, they won't get it in my life time.... 52 already, job on a knife edge,,,, who cares... me BR money is safe and if job goes, House goes, and hippy goes down to court... ( I think I get a bit back if I have ended up on benefits is that right??? ) not the whole £750