Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2461 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well I am now been blackmailed by Ingeus, Emailed my support worker last month with a few questions, this was the reply:

Email Reply:

Following a discussion with my manager Tom I now have the answers to your questions below:

1) £150 is the maximum financial support we could offer towards the start up costs of your business

(NEA from the DWP gives upto £2700 of support, While on WP not available.)

2) It is not possible for you to be removed from the work programme before the 2 year completion date

(Roll on August then I will be free)

3) In order for us to pay for a clients SIA license the following should apply:

-There should be a strong possibility of a job offer on receipt of the SIA License

-Consent to Share form needs to be signed by the client in order for us to confirm the job

(Is that not blackmail, Sign the consent forms and we will pay for the SIA)

So they want me to sign the consent forms as they want a job outcome for paying for the SIA License.

Just written my complaint to DWP, see how they see this matter.

George

It is not possible for you to be removed from the work programme before the 2 year completion date

Baloney....a candidate is only required to attend the Work Programme insofar as the Job Seekers Agreement remains in effect. If a candidates is offered a job, or decides to pursue full time training, or decides to go on vacation for 2 weeks overseas (say), then they will have to sign off the unemployment register (notifying Job Centre Plus), the Job Seekers Agreement is then no longer in effect, and hey presto...JCP update their system, and the matter will be closed.

If, at a later stage, you sign back on as unemployed, then you probably would have to attend the Work Programme, if it still exists.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As far as I am aware there was never any requirement to sign anything at Ingeus so these answers to my questions from them make it a complete [problem].

Sign the consent form and we can get an outcome payment and we will pay for the SIA, No signing no funding help.

I seriously think they have opened a can of worms that I am going to make them pay for, Will see what JCP and DWP have to say.

George

Just tried their recruitment page and went to search for vacancies in *this area. Clicked on a dropdown menu and a login box pops up. Looking at the recruitment page, it states "you will first need to register. To do this, find the vacancy you are interested in and then click on the 'Apply' button." - To find a vacancy, you have to log in, how can you "register" via a "click on apply" if you have to log in first.... [edit]s!

As for ingeusworks.co.uk, isn't that an oxymoron ? (and yes, you do need a login ID & password).

edit: If you haven't signed a DPA waiver, one look at the Privacy_policy should be enough to put you off - They can track how long, and from where you've been using the site, along with a bunch of Big Brother stuff.

Edited by Mr.P

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Just tried their recruitment page and went to search for vacancies in *this area. Clicked on a dropdown menu and a login box pops up. Looking at the recruitment page, it states "you will first need to register. To do this, find the vacancy you are interested in and then click on the 'Apply' button." - To find a vacancy, you have to log in, how can you "register" via a "click on apply" if you have to log in first.... [edit]s!

As for ingeusworks.co.uk, isn't that an oxymoron ? (and yes, you do need a login ID & password).

edit: If you haven't signed a DPA waiver, one look at the Privacy_policy should be enough to put you off - They can track how long, and from where you've been using the site, along with a bunch of Big Brother stuff.

bloody hell, is it mandatory to sign up to the ingeus works site?

bloody hell, is it mandatory to sign up to the ingeus works site?

If you have declined to sign their DPA waiver, and you get mandated to use the ingues(sic)work site, it opens up a can of worms. The cookies policy alone would cause me to raise a finger, as would the operating system & browser query. They would claim "it is to improve our service", I would suggest that it would be to identify systems open to being compromised (but then I trust no one). Time to fire up a Tor connection - That will keep 'em guessing.

If you have declined to sign their DPA waiver, and you get mandated to use the ingues(sic)work site, it opens up a can of worms. The cookies policy alone would cause me to raise a finger, as would the operating system & browser query. They would claim "it is to improve our service", I would suggest that it would be to identify systems open to being compromised (but then I trust no one). Time to fire up a Tor connection - That will keep 'em guessing.

oh great, can i refuse to use the site from my home computer?

oh great, can i refuse to use the site from my home computer?

No, no, NO. Do not ever "refuse". Always "Decline", and insist it is correctly recorded, even if you have to use a red pen !

Or you could disable cookies and claim ignorance on all things computer related*....

* We is unemployed, we is fick, wot do we no 'bout 'puters ?

The Ingeus Works site is registered by your advisor. I use it, but complained loads of times it send jobs from Eire (Dublin/Kilkenny). I do apply via it for jobs I am interested, however it sends apprentice jobs and legal jobs which I am not suited to, just have to trail through them. I am usuually ahead of the game in any case as they lagg behind by 24 hours, by which time I have seent the jobs on the various job boards.

No, no, NO. Do not ever "refuse". Always "Decline", and insist it is correctly recorded, even if you have to use a red pen !

Or you could disable cookies and claim ignorance on all things computer related*....

* We is unemployed, we is fick, wot do we no 'bout 'puters ?

ok i will do that if i get mandated to use the site, looks like its ingeus's own version of UJM :(

The Ingeus Works site is registered by your advisor. I use it, but complained loads of times it send jobs from Eire (Dublin/Kilkenny). I do apply via it for jobs I am interested, however it sends apprentice jobs and legal jobs which I am not suited to, just have to trail through them. I am usuually ahead of the game in any case as they lagg behind by 24 hours, by which time I have seent the jobs on the various job boards.

if your regestered with it do you have to use the site?

Morning Folks.

If you withdraw your data consent, you will solve the problem of the Ingeus Works issue.

Withdrawing consent removes Ingeus's ability to track, monitor, share and discuss your personal information with any third party..... think about it.... any employer advertising on Ingeus works site is a third party..

Therefore should they insist you sign up to Ingeus Works you should point out to your advisor that as Ingeus track/monitor their own site....he/she will be in breach of the Data Protection Act 1998..... and you will report them to the ICO........simplez.!

Should anyone require the appropriate letter to withdraw consent let me know [email protected]

Nimitz

Edited by Nimitz

As far as I am aware there was never any requirement to sign anything at Ingeus so these answers to my questions from them make it a complete [problem].

Sign the consent form and we can get an outcome payment and we will pay for the SIA, No signing no funding help.

I seriously think they have opened a can of worms that I am going to make them pay for, Will see what JCP and DWP have to say.

George

Morning George

You are correct, you do not have to sign anything on the work programme.

You do not have to give them mobile numbers, email address, landline number also.

DWP state that you are only obligated to provide them with your name and address.... THATS ALL......NOTHING ELSE.

(Hmmm strange how Ingeus conveniently forget to tell clients) lol

Nimitz

Therefore should they insist you sign up to Ingeus Works you should point out to your advisor that as Ingeus track/monitor their own site....he/she will be in breach of the Data Protection Act 1998..... and you will report them to the ICO........simplez.!

Also beat them around the head with the e-Privacy Directive (the EU cookie law) - You do not consent to third parties (in this case, Ingeus) storing "cookies" on your computer or collecting information about your software or browsing habits.

Nimitz: You might want to add a section objecting to the use of cookies if you haven't already done so :madgrin:

Hiya Mr P

Just a quick note..Ingeus is not a third party. They are a data processor for DWP, therefore they can have ones data if one is daft enough to provide it.

Nimitz

Edited by Nimitz

Hiya Mr P

Just a quick note..Ingeus is not a third party. They are a data processor for DWP, therefore they can have ones data if one is daft enough to provide it.

Nimitz

Of course, when candidates are assigned to the Work Programme, Job Centre Plus may happily provide as much Personal Data as they deem fit to the Work Programme Provider, and need not seek permission or authorisation from the candidate to do so.

I am well aware of the data processor/controller relationship between the DWP and Ingeus (or any other WP provider) - Grounds for limiting the amount of personal information handed to the JCP methinks.

Anyways, my comment regarding "third parties" was in relation to my own (or your) personal computer - In this case, a third party is anyone/everyone connected to the internet on the outside of my firewall.

in what way are ingeus advisors supose to be helping you?! i find mine no help at all and infact he not helping my anxiety one bit as im always worried :(

You have completely got the wrong end of the stick. The drones aren't there to help you, you are there to help them get some profit in the coffers. Who told you that being mandated to the WP was meant to be beneficial to you?

Edited by citizenB

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

You have completely got the wrong end of the stick. The drones aren't there to help you, you are there to help them get some profit in the coffers. Who told you that being mandated to the WP was meant to be beneficial to you?

advisor at the JCP just before i got mandated to the WP, is there anything i can do to help with my anxiety nervousness and worrying?

Edited by citizenB

advisor at the JCP just before i got mandated to the WP, is there anything i can do to help with my anxiety nervousness and worrying?

They were wrong or lying

One answer could be to imagine them naked? Just be careful about what you sign and you should be OK

They need to manipulate you so you can be profited from so they are not likely to be too bad at first

Of course, when candidates are assigned to the Work Programme, Job Centre Plus may happily provide as much Personal Data as they deem fit to the Work Programme Provider, and need not seek permission or authorisation from the candidate to do so.

Hence my comment.................."If one is daft enough to give it" lol

[...]is there anything i can do to help with my anxiety nervousness and worrying?

Having been through the system when it was FnD, I found myself having to deal with a number of personal issues thanks to the drones. Managed to blag my way on to some free one day courses being run by the local University which helped to improve my confidence. The courses also gave me a chance to "network" with other people in a similar situation.

One answer could be to imagine them naked?

Good grief, that would leave many of us mentally scarred for life. Better to imagine them as one of the Daily Mail's skiving benefit scroungers - Even better, point out that the advisers are just a stroke of a pen away from being in the same boat themselves.

Edited by citizenB