HFO Services and old welcome car finance

shellq
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4687 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank CD, I can't assist on that as I have lost parts of the thread due a glitch on the laptop.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right try this - you will need to adapt to your circumstances and the letter you sent them

Your Address

Date

Their Address

Dear Sirs

Their ref numbers

COMPLAINT

I am writing to you regarding recent telephone calls and letters received from your company and to complain in the strongest possible terms about the content of these.

I do not acknowledge any debt to your company and am not aware of having any contractual arrangements with yourselves.

On (Date) I received a phone call from an HFO agent and was extremely distressed by this call. I informed the agent that I was not aware of owing any money to HFO to which the response received included threats regarding access to my information and actions by bailiffs.

I have since received two letters from HFO dated (date) and (date). I consider the tone of these letters to be threatening also. The letters insinuate that legal action will be enforced against me even though your company has not obtained any legal judgement against myself and have not explained the cause of action.

I am familiar with the process of the legal system in England and Wales and your claims and descriptions of what will happen to me appear to totally misrepresent this process. Any legal action instigated by your company will be vigorously defended.

I wrote to you on (date) requesting that (do not know the content of your letter) but so far have not received a response to my correspondence. This letter was sent by recorded delivery.

I do not expect to receive any more phone calls from your company and request that all communication is in writing only.

I require you to send me a copy of your Complaints Procedure and expect you to respond to my complaint within the time limit specified in this.

This matter has been reported to OFT, FOS and Trading Standards. Any unauthorised attempts to access my personal data will also be reported to the Information Commissioners Office.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

That's a great letter Coledog.!!!!!!!!!!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

No need to go to that expense, for future reference, just signed for delivery will suffice - far less cost.

Use Track and Trace to check receipt

Track and Trace

http://track.royalmail.com/portal/rm/trackresults?catId=22700601&pageId=trt_rmresultspage&keyname=ePOD4_track&_requestid=126033

donate

Today I received an letter from the OFT along with a formal complaint form for me to fill in. They've completed most of the info and also provided a different address for HFO along with a different name.

The OFT also stated that they have sent a letter to HFO outlining my complaint and have also requested that they send the required paperwork to me to prove I owe this amount.

Hopefully I'll get some form of response from HFO.

Will let you know.

Looking forward to what HFO will come up with, they can't really mess around now:madgrin:

They put on their letter

Ms Diana Nelson

HFO Services Limited

c/o Turnbull Rutherford Solicitors

Highland House

165 The Broadway

Wimbledon

SW19 1 NE

Has anyone else had this address before? It's not listed anywhere on the Credit Agreement website

TR run the whole sorry mess. Head player is Alistair Turnbull, known affectionately as 'Alice'. If you look at the postmarks on any letters from HFO, they are all SW19. The West Byfleet address is just an accommodation address, actually it is the office of Roxburghe Debt collectors also under review. All calls come from the call centre in India.

donate

Ms Nelson, my favourite, she did a brilliant witness statement which helped my claim, stick to the knitting Diane........

Edited by broken arrow

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Hi Everyone

Got a response from HFO re my complaint letter. Looks like they received the OFT letter too. Here's what it states....

Dear Miss ......

RE:Complaint - Threatening court action and not responding to proof of debt - (ref number entered)

I acknowledge safe receipt of the letter we received from the Financial Ombudsman Services on the 9th June 2011 and note the contents.

With regards to your complaint I will investigate and advised you of my finding, in the meantime the account is now on hold. Please find attached the company complaints procedure.

Should you wish to discuss the matter firther then please do not hesitate to contact myself on the above number quoting (ref number again)

Yours sincerely

Michelle Kuhler

Business Support Manager

HFO Services Limited

So they'll acknowledge their letter but not mine? Even though I have proof of posting! Beggars belief really. Now that the FOS are involved maybe they'll leave me alone. I have asked for proof of the debt and the CCA along with any payment history from my account. Not received anything. I may just print all these letters I've sent and send them again but to her.

Any suggestions or should I just leave it?

Bloody hell! That was from HFO, someone has rattled their cage! can someone PLEASE post up there complaints procedure, I have been asking for it for a year!

They will leave you alone as the 'account is on hold' - if they do not, they are in real trouble. Let us just see what their response to you complaint is. Does the complaints procedure say how long they have given themselves to reply?? they should cover all the issues you have raised, cannot wait!

donate

How to upload a PDF or ZIP file:

Scan the required letters/agreements/sheets as a jpeg picture file.

Remove all personal info inc barcodes etc using paint but leave all figures and dates.

Use one of the many free online pdf converter websites to convert the image to PDF format or if you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that, open a new msg box on your thread;

click 'go advanced' below the msg box

click 'manage attachments' below that box

click the 'add files' button on the top right

click 'select files',

Navigate to your file on your pc

click 'upload files'

You can set where it goes in the post by hitting 'insert inline'.

click the 'reply' button.

I still haven't mastered that, perhaps I should ask one of the 284 guests Hi all.:welcome: