So Osama Bin Laden is finally dead. I want proof!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

oh look the posts seem to have reappeared.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit after they reported there were plans on the computer to plan a ten year anniversay atrocity of de railing trains and killing again and I suppose that is only one of their plans, I felt not sadness that he should have gone to trial as unarmed. Well I was not sad anyhow as such just worried he should have been put to trial, now feel processed as piggy food more appropriate xx

In the wake of Osama Bin Ladens death, several extremists have gone on the rampage through Leicester and Luton killing anyone who is English.

Police fear the death toll could be as high as 2:razz:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

LOL sod'em. I think having him as pig food would have been good. then any evidence of him would have been eaten.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

That wouldn't be fair on the pigs ar$e when he is coming back out though.

Murder is unlawful killing. Soldiers who kill in accordance with Rules of Engagement do not commit murder.

By your handwringing logic, it's alright for Ghadaffi to unlawfully kill his own people, but not alright for NATO forces, acting lawfully under UN resolution, to prevent the deaths of civilians by attacking the Libyan forces.

Anyway, you still haven't told us under which actual laws these 'murders' you are accusing various people of were committed under.

I suspect that if you had any experience of armed conflict or the effects of terrorism, you would have a better understanding.

You can dress it up all you want, but taking ANY life is murder, and that logic doesn't take any "handwringing" as you put it.

You suspect wrong, and have no idea from a few posts on here what I have or don't have experience of :-)

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Oh well just send the back to me as the oh will still eat it.

Its is also a more enviromentally friendly policy than throwing him in the sea.

You can dress it up all you want, but taking ANY life is murder, and that logic doesn't take any "handwringing" as you put it.

You suspect wrong, and have no idea from a few posts on here what I have or don't have experience of :-)

I hardly think that a statement of fact amounts to dressing up. So, are you going to tell under which law the taking of any life is murder? Not UK law, certainly, so which is it?

Or are you just going down the 'because I say so' route, which really doesn't contribute much to the debate.

Incidentally, you may only have a few posts, but they speak volumes.

The killing of Bin Laden could have been a crime - it all depends on the events that unfolded inside the building in which he was found and the orders which the US soldiers received.

If Bin Laden was taken alive, it must be realised that the resulting detention and trial of him would be fraught with difficulties and risks.

However, this begs the question: do we abandon the rule of law just because implementing it is difficult?

• Confused 1

Al Quaeda will say what they are told to say. I would also read above posts more avidly if I believed for 1 minute he was dead.:razz:

I'm still far from convinced. The list of non believers is gradually growing and will in time be a majority.

Watch this space:?:

I hardly think that a statement of fact amounts to dressing up. So, are you going to tell under which law the taking of any life is murder? Not UK law, certainly, so which is it?

Or are you just going down the 'because I say so' route, which really doesn't contribute much to the debate.

Incidentally, you may only have a few posts, but they speak volumes.

I think we should agree to differ SP.

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

The U.S use the Rules of Engagement which is slightly different to ours Duckwaddler. They have more levels of engagement rules to comply with. The 1999 Marine Corps Close Combat Manual (MCRP 3-02B) presents a “Continuum of Force” broken down as follows:

Level 1: Compliant (Cooperative). The subject responds and complies to verbal commands. Close combat techniques do not apply.

Level 2: Resistant (Passive). The subject resists verbal commands but complies immediately to any contact controls. Close combat techniques do not apply.

Level 3: Resistant (Active). The subject initially demonstrates physical resistance. Use compliance techniques to control the situation. Level three incorporates close combat techniques to physically force a subject to comply. Techniques include: Come-along holds, Soft-handed stunning blows, Pain compliance through the use of joint manipulation and the use of pressure points.

Level 4: Assaultive (Bodily Harm). The subject may physically attack, but does not use a weapon. Use defensive tactics to neutralize the threat. Defensive tactics include Blocks, Strikes, Kicks, Enhanced pain compliance procedures, Impact weapon blocks and blows.

Level 5: Assaultive (Lethal Force). The subject usually has a weapon and will either kill or injure someone if he/she is not stopped immediately and brought under control. The subject must be controlled by the use of deadly force with or without a firearm.

Hope this clarify's the rules a bit better.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Al Quaeda will say what they are told to say. I would also read above posts more avidly if I believed for 1 minute he was dead.:razz:

I'm still far from convinced. The list of non believers is gradually growing and will in time be a majority.

Watch this space:?:

conspiracy theorists never are 'convinced'! even if the photos and video etc were published, they still wouldn't believe it!

and, they often are never able to provide any credible evidence to substantiate their opinion(s).

but, as you say, the whole 'truth' will be for all to see one day. via the interweb, and a certain site, no doubt. :)

imo

Edited by Ford
typo

under the international law of self defence, the US pursuit of OBL was 'legal'.

imo

Edited by Ford
typo

That Jedword get away with murder !!! :madgrin:

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

@Maroondevo52 BUT!! which one pulled the trigger i want to shake his hand

Are they not on the most wanted list !!!

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert