Hfo capital limited

tony c
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3782 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they sent the original claim and judgement in the post so by my reckoning tomorrow or fri we should have them, i cant see why they didnt have copies of the said docs but the clerk of the court was adamant they didnt so we will see in the morning.

Was this Wandsworth Court?

They have sent you the originals - and they - the court - have NOT kept any copies?

Or am i reading this wrong

ok DB will do just spoke to a barrister friend of mine and she is on about the set aside as well will let you know what happens

Could you not ask this friend to give you advice about your rights to the court Docs?

the N244link3.gif form am waiting for the original claim form from the courts to decide the next course of action

This was posted on the 28th October - what was the N244 form for again?

Waiting for original form from court - This was 21 days ago.

Think i will be following SG1 on this - i have come over all Theo wotsit after re-reading this thread.

Edited by dadofholly

went to the bank yesterday as an annonymous £100 pound was taken from the misses account asked the bank clerk who took it and to our surprise it was HFO, now i was under the illusion that HFO couldnt take money out of the account until all this was sorted with the courts, this was the original agreement that the misses set up with HFO when she was in contact with them i said before in one of the posts that she phoned them as soon as we got a letter from HFO that she tried to arrange a payment plan with them, this they accepted but stated that the payments were entirley VOLUNTARY this was on the 5th of oct and the misses then gave them the bank details for payment of £100 pounds every month to come out on the 15thof every month, now if they have accepted this which they have and we have the letter havnt they entered into an agreement and by going the route they have now taken are they in default by going to court to get the whole 18k in one lump sum. i didnt think that once they accepted £100 pounds monthly they could chop and change how they recovered the money.

Morning all

The £100 is probably the original Direct Debit set up and no one has stopped it. If this ever gets anywhere near a judge you can explain all this.

Without any more concrete information from you - it is not easy to offer advice, I am afraid.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

donkey the 18k is frozen not the account i explained this mate sorry if that sounds rude but am ****ed of that no post has turned up yet was on to the courts all day yesterday

and its only 6 days till the hearing

donkey the 18k is frozen not the account i explained this mate sorry if that sounds rude but am ****ed of that no post has turned up yet was on to the courts all day yesterday

and its only 6 days till the hearing

This can’t be right. Sorry, mate, this kind of thing doesn’t just happen – something’s going on here. Why is your other half not actually going to the court and getting copies of these documents? Is there something she’s hiding? This is a serious situation, and it is not being dealt with properly. Going to the court would sort it out.

Frankly, this is getting ridiculous.

what more can i do went down there to get the claim form and judgement they said its been posted i cant make the post hurry up i aint being rude am being totally honest with everyone on here this aint no game its far from it if you feel you dont want to help then fine i cant make you am getting a bit irate at the remarks that are coming my way, ias i said i am being totally honest about this and so is the misses, now when i get the docs i will put them on here and if you want to advise that would be good if you dont then thats fine, my appology if this sounds ungrateful but its hard not being ****ed off.

no the hearing on the 26th is to see if hfo can get the whole 18k in one go didnt send off the n244 form as a few people on here said not to do it as they aint seen the original claim and judgement as hfo might not actually own the debt and the fact we didnt recieve the said claim so am waiting for the postman to deliver it, which is takin a friggin age.

donkey b i have just checked the companies house web page and HFO CAPITAL the ones taking us to court ARE NOT LISTED but HFO SERVICES are is this right ????/

HFO Capital Ltd is an Irish company, so won’t be at Companies House.

what more can i do went down there to get the claim form and judgement they said its been posted i cant make the post hurry up i aint being rude am being totally honest with everyone on here this aint no game its far from it if you feel you dont want to help then fine i cant make you am getting a bit irate at the remarks that are coming my way, ias i said i am being totally honest about this and so is the misses, now when i get the docs i will put them on here and if you want to advise that would be good if you dont then thats fine, my appology if this sounds ungrateful but its hard not being ****ed off.

Have you asked the court what address they claim to have sent the docs too? have you not moved somewhere along the line since this process started?

If they are "sending" these docs to the correct - current - address it would take 2/3 days max. Its been over 3 weeks.

Edited by dadofholly