Need urgent advice on a 7 year old debt with hfo services ltd

mwf1982
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4626 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Check out that payment - it is not beyond some dca's to make a small payment to keep it from being statute barred as we have seen on this forum !!!!!

HTH (Hope This Helps) RDM2006

THE FORCE (OF CAG) IS WITH YOU

;)

We've Helped You To Claim - Now Help Us Remain

A live Site - Make a Donation

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

However, if you have found any advice you have been given helpful.

Why not show your gratitude And

Click the * on the post you found helpful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just logged into my cccs account online and it still says hfo debt and the amount on my creditors list. I will be ringing cccs in the morning to sort it out.this might be why hfo hasnt been in contact with me with the evil letters.

thought that cccs had agreed not to pay them anything as they agreed with you that it should be statute barred? The debt is unenforcable as there is no credit agreement yet so they should not make any payments.
hi coledog thats what there did say but didnt remove them. There havent made a payment to hfo and now there have remove them from my creditors list. I phoned them today and there removed hfo.i have just logged into my cccs account online and now it just says my existing creditiors list.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a letter from hfo today saying please find attached a copy of your appication with barclaycard which you have requsted.please contact your account manager on 0203 024 9643 reguards to this debt.

I requested for a cca agreement over 2 months ago not a copy of the appication form.the copy is quiet bad and the writeing on the form or my signature does not match my signature.so its also not my hand writeing.the appication form also has a date on of 8/5/03

Hi,

You need to scan this up and remove your personal details from it so we can see what it looks like. I have a number of BC agreements from 2003 sourced from a wealth of places... in the main they are unenforceable.

Post it up and I'll take a peek.

Hi,

You need to scan this up and remove your personal details from it so we can see what it looks like. I have a number of BC agreements from 2003 sourced from a wealth of places... in the main they are unenforceable.

Post it up and I'll take a peek.

Hi Mwf and welcome back

No - it looks like they have sent you rubbish. Are you able to scan it or photograph it covering up the personal details (don't destroy the original) or use Photobucket as I think you can actually edit it?

There is a letter that you can send back which I will find and I will also find a link to the photobucket tutorial.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

there refused to send it writeing

Well they have done it for others, I would also imagine if you phoned again they will say it was sold to HFO Services.

Try this No and see what they say 0844 556 0066

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Just giving camera a 10 min charge to take the photo andthen i will put a photo on of the agreement.

Don,t forget to remove personal info, gives you 10 mins to phone Barclaycard...........

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.