Varde/Brachers claimform - MBNA card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3604 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing that interests me is that companies can sell debts prior to a valid DN for example Santander buying GE. Nothing has changed in the contract GE issued cards so do Santander.

With regards to the MBN$ sale to Expspurto do they issue cards? I have never received a card from them.

This is the first time I have seen MBN$ admit to the sale before a DN. An interesting point in my mind if Exsperto/Varde are indeed the owner why did they not issue a DN? The account was legally theirs so why not issue a DN in their name. Sounds like they are trying to gloss over the whole sorry mess.

Sounds to me like MBN$ just want you to go away and deal with the numpties in Exspurto land.

Pumpytums

I am waiting for a reply from MBNA like you they sold mine before expiry of DN my DN asked for the full balance which I have been led to believe is termination and also on my SAR it says account sold to Experto but experto said in the first letter I had they were acting for Varde who were now the owners of the debt.

Sorry Car, you have lost me completely!

You put my quote in the above post but then referred to 'my case'. Did you mean diddydicky's case?

Yes. This is what happens when you 'forum' while 'conference calling' :dance:

• 4 months later...

My PPI claim was sent in a while back and i've had a couple of stalling letters from MBNA but nothing from Expurto until last bank holiday. I received a text message along the lines of "Bank Holiday Special for Mr so and so call Expurto on .......... quoting ****** to find out more" I obviously ignored it and then received a couple of phone calls over the next few days from said number asking me to call which I again declined ;)

Today I've received a letter from Credit Management Consultants who are obviously part of Expurto as it says so on the bottom of the letter :roll: The letter is pretty much demanding the original amount again, even after the UR and it also threatens a door step call from a "licensed field agent" if I don't send full payment within 7 days of the date of the letter.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 2 weeks later...

Now I have a letter from CMC supposed solictor giving me 7 days to pay the full amount or face further action possibly County Court.

What do they not understand about In Dispute, my ongoing PPI Claim on the account and the Unlawful Rescission reducing the supposed debt to under £2000?

Send the clown outfit this http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?425-Letter-to-solicitors-threatening-legal-action-in-default-of-agreement-request

And for their childish letter ranting about things they can not do complain to the legal ombudsman about them....

http://www.legalombudsman.org.uk/consumer/index.html

As for the DCA who passed this on to the Sol's, the usual complaints to the OFT&TS and the FOS are definitely in order.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 1 month later...

Trading names Experto credite: -

C.M.C. Despatch,

Credit Ancillary Couriers,

Credit Management Consultants

Introspect Credit Management Services

Paul W. Thompson. Current Licencsee: - Paul Wesley Thompson.

License Expiry Date - 20 Feb 2012.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

• 2 months later...

No further contact for months and then today I get a letter from an outfit called Brachers LLP. Anyone had any dealings with them?

Letter says the supposed debt has been "referred to this office for collection and any further communication should be with them" So I guess Experto got bored and just passed it on?

Havent EC been firing off "NOD1" letters to old MBNA accounts? Basically a DN notice....

Is it legal to issue another DN on an account that has already had a a Faulty DN issued?

Btw , the DNs they are issuing are still faulty!

My Posts exist exclusively to assist me in preparing litigation against another party.

As such, it is almost certainly protected by litigation privilege.

The legal requirements for claiming litigation privilege are well established and are not in dispute.

Communication between a solicitor, or the client, or a third party will be protected by litigation privilege where the communications are for the dominent purpose of obtaining legal advice in connection with, or conducting litigation in prospect: Re: "Highgate Traders Limited (1984)"BCLC 151.

Copyright Information: All information contained in this website , Associated websites, and Forum posts are Copyright "Reclaim The Right Ltd". If you wish to use the information on this site for publication elsewhere then please email the administrator for permission.

If a DN is faulty then it can be rectified by issuing another that is correct.

So basically the are re issuing faulty DN's, with another faulty DN

Good Job!

My Posts exist exclusively to assist me in preparing litigation against another party.

The legal requirements for claiming litigation privilege are well established and are not in dispute.

Communication between a solicitor, or the client, or a third party will be protected by litigation privilege where the communications are for the dominent purpose of obtaining legal advice in connection with, or conducting litigation in prospect: Re: "Highgate Traders Limited (1984)"BCLC 151.

Copyright Information: All information contained in this website , Associated websites, and Forum posts are Copyright "Reclaim The Right Ltd". If you wish to use the information on this site for publication elsewhere then please email the administrator for permission.

RTFQ, if they issue a faulty DN and are made aware of it, then all they have to do is to issue a DN that is correct, the fact that they continue issuing faulty DN's is not a defence, they will simply issue a correct one and enforce that.

RTFQ, if they issue a faulty DN and are made aware of it, then all they have to do is to issue a DN that is correct, the fact that they continue issuing faulty DN's is not a defence, they will simply issue a correct one and enforce that.

So MBNA issue a faulty DN, then sell the debt to a company in Ireland before the rectification date on the DN, who have an agent in the UK, who 2 years later out of the blue issue another faulty DN....

What would you say their game plan is?