Can Capital One demand my bank statement?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4909 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a letter from Frederickson saying that they are no longer acting in relation to the matter and are unable to provide the documents I requested. They also say I must request them direct from their client the Capital One. Does that mean Capital One still has my account and the £4 are still going to them, or should I stop paying until I know who has my account. It's all very confusing. One good thing; the telephone calls have stopped.

In my view i would stop ALL payments to either of these.

It looks like there is no credit aggreement.

If Capital One contacts you send them the account in dispute letter stating who you sent the CCA request to and when. If it was sent recorded go onto the royal mail track and trace site and print of proof of delivery.

Yes withhold all payments, and wait for someone else to come out of the woodwork demanding money from you, then you can send them the in dispute letter.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I am new here and also have been having afew problems with Capital One over the years, my late husband used to pay my credit card, he passed away suddenly 6 years ago, and since then I have had to pay, I live on disablement benefits which they know, every six months or so I get sent an income and expenditure form, my circumstances havent changed, I used to send them what they asked for example bank statement till a friend said no, never send them that, reading all the questions on here and the wonderful answers I will stop sending them.

Today I have recieved yet another income and expenditure form to fill in, I will do so, but without sending anything else, am I doing right?

thanks for any replys

NO - they have no right at all to ask for an I and E, only a court can do this - just write back and tell them that you have reviewed your income and expenditure, you have taken advice and you can offer ££££ (the amount that you can comfortably afford and no more).

Are you able to start a new thread for your own circumstances? Just go to the main menu and finf the New Thread button.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

To start a new post click on http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?167-Debt-Collection-Industry

Scroll right down to the bottom of the page where you should see on the left hand side a blue button containing "+ Post New Thread" click on that and give it a name like 'trouble with cr@pone' and away you go...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=167

As for the I&E form fill it full of zeroes and send it back tied to a brick, and the 'only' amount you should be paying them if your sole income is benefits is £1 a MONTH!!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hy fairestmayfan

A Warm welcome from me, we'll look after you here, just keep reading the pages an familiarise yourself with the workings of the forum, any questions just ask, and start your own threads and help will follow.

Mr W

Hi All,

I am new here and also have been having afew problems with Capital One over the years, my late husband used to pay my credit card, he passed away suddenly 6 years ago, and since then I have had to pay, I live on disablement benefits which they know, every six months or so I get sent an income and expenditure form, my circumstances havent changed, I used to send them what they asked for example bank statement till a friend said no, never send them that, reading all the questions on here and the wonderful answers I will stop sending them.

Today I have recieved yet another income and expenditure form to fill in, I will do so, but without sending anything else, am I doing right?

thanks for any replys

Regards..Mr Worried :)