The 2010 f***ball and SPORTS free zone

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5069 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

dead link fred

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dead link fred

Try this one: £1,000 penalty for watching the World Cup!

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

That said, this is only the case for live matches. If you’re watching repeats of the World Cup matches on your computer, a TV licence won’t be required. But let’s face it, are many of us really going to be watching repeats?

or watching it at all?

It's possible that Cornish people will have something new on the menu in the next few years: Wild wallaby shocks residents by hopping around Cornwall | Mail Online

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Here is something free for you non footballites to do during the world cup.

All our records free to view during every England World Cup match | findmypast.co.uk

Hi Sod'em [and thank you for the avatar].

I was thrilled to see that on a genealogy website before the last England match, as findmypast is one of the more expensive ones.

Could I get on the website? Hell, no and I gave up after a fair few attempts. The next day, the genealogy websites were buzzing [no pun intended] with how they'd badly anticipated the the potential traffic on the site and it had crashed. I haven't seen a positive report yet from a site user.

I guess it's an incentive to hope England stay in for a while, if findmypast can fix the glitches.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

The next day, the genealogy websites were buzzing [no pun intended] with how they'd badly anticipated the the potential traffic on the site and it had crashed.

could it be that not all of the UK has been brainwashed, and indeed some have realised there is life outside of f*ball?

:eek:

could it be that not all of the UK has been brainwashed, and indeed some have realised there is life outside of f*ball?

:eek:

This is your first and final warning Crusher!!!!:cool:

19907.jpg

Red card next.:p

Edited by SOD'EM
The picture was too big and may have over excited the more elderly Cagger.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

I HATE FOOTBALL!!!

3 Hours almost every night on BBC1?

Thank God, for BBC:SpringWatch and books...

I and many others like me, do NOT want to watch bl**dy football and;

not all of us have digital televsiion or, sky.

Hi Sod'em [and thank you for the avatar].

I was thrilled to see that on a genealogy website before the last England match, as findmypast is one of the more expensive ones.

Could I get on the website? Hell, no and I gave up after a fair few attempts. The next day, the genealogy websites were buzzing [no pun intended] with how they'd badly anticipated the the potential traffic on the site and it had crashed. I haven't seen a positive report yet from a site user.

I guess it's an incentive to hope England stay in for a while, if findmypast can fix the glitches.

My best, HB

See the genealogy websites were buzzing!

I'm sad to tell you that there was a very serious accident at a certain event in South Africa yesterday when one of the Spanish players suffered a double fracture of his alice band.

I'm sad to tell you that there was a very serious accident at a certain event in South Africa yesterday when one of the Spanish players suffered a double fracture of his alice band.

No!

thats what you get wearing a sarong.