The 2010 f***ball and SPORTS free zone

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5068 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreading Sunday, the fans will be in the pubs from midday onward...

Nope from 10 am for me lol bring it on

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

This is a ball free zone...............so go away.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

I don't know why I'm reminded of this

Badger Badger Badger.com! The Original Dancing Badgers!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Mushroom mushroom!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

well @ least they go up and down, not like someone we know that goes round and around :D

You know someone that's called 'The Wheels On The Bus'?:D

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

I went down to the dump this morning and I've never seen it busier. It's almost as if several million wives said to several million husbands "I don't mind if you go the pub this afternoon dear as long as you do x, y and z this morning."

I expect the dumps will be busy again tomorrow morning with people throwing white and red flags away. Mine's still in the loft, waiting for the 2011 Rugby World Cup.

On a happier note, England won the one day International against the Aussies and therefore the series, so we're now better than the Aussies at Test, Twenty20 and One-day cricket. Yippee!!!

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Is that the end of that?

I doubt it; tonight they will be drowing their sorrows...!

Anyhow, hopefully we can all get back to normality, on Tuesday.

Yep. I really don't know why England continue to employ a Manager on god knows how much per year. There are 200-300 experts in the place where I work who I am sure could do the job for far less.

Peace at last. Until August.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Now the inquest begins. "Why did England lose?". Well I've done my own, in-depth research into this very subject. Over the last few hours, I've approached this topic exhaustively from every angle that you could possibly imagine and each time I came to the same conclusion:

England lost because Germany scored 4 times as many goals as we did.

I think next time they should send the junior school reserve team in... at least they'll have an excuse!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar