The 2010 f***ball and SPORTS free zone

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5069 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shhh dont tell her :D

most people call that catford hill as it runs into it :D its the south circular anyway , always trafic jams there :-x

and i dont live anywhere near there anyway :rolleyes:

Edited by kiptower
typical me another typo

OOTBALL there you go F word left out lol

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

I'm very lucky, my OH does not like football so I am free from the curse :D

I have to say though, and I don't mean to offend anyone, but I REALLY hope they don't win. I mean, they still bang on about when England won in the 60's. Imagine if they won now?? :eek: Nobody would be free, you'd never hear the end of it!! No, it'll go away much quicker if we don't win ;)

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Completely agree!

The level is best summed up this way: I am sitting on the terrace and can see from here one of my neighbours proudling displaying an England flag by the window... with the writing facing down against the wall, but still visible in transparency. :rolleyes:

Nick his wheels :D

:lol::lol:

Looks like somebody's already stolen the steering :-)

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz: