Euromillions £113 Million next week ** Won by 2 people **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:eek::eek:

Biggest prize ever by the looks of it . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Its an obscene amount of money. I have always said i would rather see 113 Millionaires, than one person winning £113 Million.

I know if i ever won a lot of money i would upset more people than i would please.

I would say to those that get nothing, where were you when i needed you?.

I'll have a go next week then. Let's face it, it's not worth buying a ticket when it's only 80 million.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

and if i won that much, i would think that the mrs would spend it before i even got the cheque!

I didn't know you were married to my Mrs?????:D

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Don't forget tonight. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Oohh dear! 56 million quid to a happy couple in Gloucestershire...they plan on buying a new house and travelling to Australia. Oh how I am jealous. Lets hope they buy gold-plated toilet seats too...and if it brakes they could always

send the a broken gold toilet seat to postal gold.

Edited by georgie21

I wish them all the happines in the world.

They said during their interview that they were going to help people that had showed them kindness.

If only the rest of the world took note.

Edited by Dodgy Geezer