Vilcollections - Surbiton

cashins
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5114 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone come across the above?

Despite them having a laughable name, (vile collections) I have never heard of them before. They have just written regarding an account for which 4 others have been told to sod and they will get the same.

I can only think they are pretty near the bottom of the chain!

david

Used by Amex I believe, follow on from Credit Solutions, Moorcroft, Brachers Sols :rolleyes:

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Used by Amex I believe, follow on from Credit Solutions, Moorcroft, Brachers Sols :rolleyes:

Just tell em to get lost everytime they write, they seem to try about 3 times then give up.

They seem to be right at the bottom of the pond.

Checking back, in actual fact it's been round, (in no particular order), AIC, Moorcroft, RMA (NCO), Newmans, Credit Solutions and United Creditors Alliance (NCO again).

They will get the same answer the rest did.:eek:

David

Edited by cashins

Checking back, in actual fact it's been round, (in no particular order), AIC, Moorcroft, RMA (NCO), Newmans, Credit Solutions and United Creditors Alliance (NCO again).

They will get the same answer the rest did.:eek:

David

Similar to me:

RMA (NCO), Newmans, AIC, Moorcroft, AIC again, Capquest, Pishcon de Reya, Moorcroft again then SRJ

Virtually the same cycle of "collectors", last heard from them in Spring 09.

Though that probably means they will resurface, but as Amex bo-boo'd big time with a DAta Protection, I may be just being paranoid

Offensive shower of sHone Tees at the bottom of the riverbed

Surbiton - Just south of Kingston upon Thames, and just off the A3 Kingston By-pass 97 Ewell Road KT6 6AH Google maps has a street view of their imposing office frontage

hahaha looks like a classy establishment :cool:

I am rarely around these parts any more. I only stop by when something has come to my attention that has sufficiently annoyed me so as to persuade me to awake from my nap and put in my two pence.

I am a final year law student; I am NOT an expert in law. All of my posts are just my opinion. I cannot be held responsible for any outcome whatsoever resulting from any person following the opinions or information contained within my posts. Always seek professional legal advice from a qualified lawyer.

• 4 months later...
Similar to me:

RMA (NCO), Newmans, AIC, Moorcroft, AIC again, Capquest, Pishcon de Reya, Moorcroft again then SRJ

LOL

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

• 4 weeks later...