Interesting parking enforcement site....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5287 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone seen this website?

(apologies if its been mentioned before)

It seems confused as to whether its talking about council or private PCN's (particularly with the timeline for action where it seems they can circumvent law and somehow get a guaranteed court win and subsequent baliff!)

Sample:

"2. I was not the owner at the time the alleged parking contravention occurred

If you make representations on this ground, you are legally obliged to supply the name and address of the person to whom the vehicle was disposed of (or from whom it was acquired, as the case may be)."

Is there some way of making a formal complaint about this deliberately false statement, or have they worded the site in such a way so they can use the "we were talking about PENALTY charge notices, not private ones"?

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

Is there some way of making a formal complaint about this deliberately false statement?

Yes. Trading standards. It is a CRIMINAL offence to knowingly make a false statement in relation to a business, which carries a maximum penalty of £5000 or 6 months imprisonment.

This is very clearly a false statement made to look as official as possible in an attempt to fraudulently force innocent members of the public into providing information under the pretense that it is a legal obligation, when in the case of a praking CHARGE notice it is not.

Has anyone seen this website?

(apologies if its been mentioned before)

It seems confused as to whether its talking about council or private PCN's (particularly with the timeline for action where it seems they can circumvent law and somehow get a guaranteed court win and subsequent baliff!)

Sample:

"2. I was not the owner at the time the alleged parking contravention occurred

If you make representations on this ground, you are legally obliged to supply the name and address of the person to whom the vehicle was disposed of (or from whom it was acquired, as the case may be)."

Is there some way of making a formal complaint about this deliberately false statement, or have they worded the site in such a way so they can use the "we were talking about PENALTY charge notices, not private ones"?

Interesting site. Everything on it is grossly fraudulent - disgustingly so. They are simply ripping of the decriminalised parking legislation and then trumping it up. The way they refer to these charges is illegal, the language they use is threatening and designed to scare.

You are only legally obliged to inform the LA of who the vehicle ownership/registration has been transfered to so that they can transfer the liability for a penalty charge notice. PPC's have no right to demand this.

TFT

09/07/09 :)Business Studies BA(Hons) 2:1:)

eCar Insurance overpayment - £325

Settled in full - 15/09/08

NatWest Student A/C bank charges - £260

Settled under hardship scheme - 08/06/09

Natwest Business A/C bank charges - £60

Settled in full as GOGW - 20/04/09

Santander Consumer Finance late payment fees - £60

Part settled for £48 - 01/03/08

Peugeot Finance late payment fees - £50

Settled in full before county court hearing - 01/09/09

Peugeot Finance overpayment of £247

Settled in full - 01/12/08

Valley Leisure - complaint about collections agent

£160 part refund of gym membership in compensation - 01/02/09

HFC Bank - complaint about payment deducted from my account on wrong date

GOGW £10 - 01/05/09

OMG they even say that you have to make a Statutory Declaration if you wish to defend a County Court summons against you - lying b%^stards!

TFT

09/07/09 :)Business Studies BA(Hons) 2:1:)

eCar Insurance overpayment - £325

Settled in full - 15/09/08

NatWest Student A/C bank charges - £260

Settled under hardship scheme - 08/06/09

Natwest Business A/C bank charges - £60

Settled in full as GOGW - 20/04/09

Santander Consumer Finance late payment fees - £60

Part settled for £48 - 01/03/08

Peugeot Finance late payment fees - £50

Settled in full before county court hearing - 01/09/09

Peugeot Finance overpayment of £247

Settled in full - 01/12/08

Valley Leisure - complaint about collections agent

£160 part refund of gym membership in compensation - 01/02/09

HFC Bank - complaint about payment deducted from my account on wrong date

GOGW £10 - 01/05/09

Does my face look bovvered LOL I am sure that you have enough english to hint at your displeasure, and for the record, as you well know, it wasnt all the mods, just one, who has since been widely discredited :-) HAHAHAHA

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

That mod point is not lost on me.

I have put it to you straight in a rep comment.

Sometimes eloquence does not do something justice, you just need to say it how it is, expletives and all.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

Q where on Earth do these idiots come from Is their an eejit farm that breeds them

This site might have an off-world connection. I'd suggest they come from Planet Perky or some planet like it.:grin:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been contacted by the DCA pondlife . Can I dispute the Penalty now?

No, it's too late. Please speak directly to the DCA pondlife . oops it's copyrighted so I will change a word

----------

Laugh, nearly passed my fags around, oops I given up

If we all report it to TS, perhaps the volume of complaints will spur them into some sort of action. Isn't there a way of doing this online? RipOffTipOff or some such website?

OK I've just been doing some checking.

The company listed is "Parking Fines Limited". The company number checks out and is registered to the address listed on the bottom of the webpage.

If you look at the URL you will see the

The Wheel Clamping Company is another company registered to the same address and contains some mis-information as well.

The registered address is in Blackpool and I guess complaints should be made to Blackpool Trading Standards. There are definite breaches of the CPUT legislation.

Blackpool TS have an e-mail address which is: [email protected]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------