X Factor - Stacey Soloman

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5247 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jan4, that was my thought exactly - I was expecting one of them - Simon? - to say it.

I can understand the public voting for them though - it's morbid fascination with the horrific. They can't sing, they can't dance, they are absolutely awful.

Years ago, there was a kitkat advert where this awful aspiring pop group go to a record company, and the head of the company says, "Guys, you can't dance, you can't sing - I'm sure you are going to be a huge success." or something very similar to that.

It sums J & E up, but in this case I think any optimism is misplaced.

ha ha well erm yano ha ha erm yeah ......... bad impression i know god damn she's annoying! But a very good singer and as for the twins aaaarrrgggghhhh what a bloody mess have a look this guy dont like them very much either lol YouTube - The X Factor / The X Factor 2009 - John and Edward - Live Show 4 (itv.com/xfactor)

Have you seen the facebook group - "I'm John, I'm Edward and we're a pair of Cxxxxxx Wxxxxxxs?"

They are terrible but are very young to be having that amount of criticism and abuse. probably Louis's fault for bringing them through - he must have known what would happen.

Louis knew exactly what he was doing! he can't pick an X Factor winner so the only way he can get at Simon is by putting through an act which he knows full well shouldn't be there. He should be voted off the judge's panel!

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Louis knew exactly what he was doing! he can't pick an X Factor winner so the only way he can get at Simon is by putting through an act which he knows full well shouldn't be there. He should be voted off the judge's panel!

I totally agree with you!!

There is a programme on Sky called 'Crossing over with John Edward'. Shouldn't it be changed to 'crossing over with John AND Edward'?:D

They are hopeless. They can't sing and they can't dance. They are still there because at the end of the show their mum and dad nip out and spend the next 24 hours constantly phoning to keep them in. That, and the fact that 5 year olds seem to like their amateur school production performance. Get them to stand their without all the dancers and fireworks and SING. Whoops, forgot that they can't.

Stacey is brilliant, so is Jamie. Infact all the others are credible and able performers. They must feel so insulted when two of them end up in the bottom 2 but J&E stay in.

Does Louis seriously think they are any good? One summer season at a dodgy holiday camp and it will be back to school with them.

They have sooooo got to go, and take that snivelling sneering spiteful little mentor of theirs with them :mad:

I officially hate that the Bear Garden does not have the rep button.

I fully agree with you on this matter and Freddy i hate what they done to the song iam soory that i was not there to shot them for it.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

The twins need to go!!!! And I agree, Louis needs to go too. He loves anyone who is Irish. If you are not Irish he isn't interested. I don't understand his obsession for supporting someone just because of where they were born. That's discrimmination, as well as bloody rediculous. He does it every year. When that Eougen was on all he kept banging on about every week was the fact that he was 'a nice Irish boy'. For the record, I'm Irish, and I'm a twin, those boys and 'him' make me ashamed to be both!! Bin the (X Factor :p) twins! I hate Jedward (AKA The Cheeky Boys????)

And did anyone notice last week when Rachel was taking the mickey out of Stacey, when Dermot was intervewing her after her performance? She was obviously trying to do a Stacey impression. I'm surprised that nobody in the news seemed to pick up on that. I thought it was very tasteless of her and quite a nasty thing to do.:mad:

Edited by Mungypup
mad face added

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

And did anyone notice last week when Rachel was taking the mickey out of Stacey, when Dermot was intervewing her after her performance? She was obviously trying to do a Stacey impression. I'm surprised that nobody in the news seemed to pick up on that. I thought it was very tasteless of her and quite a nasty thing to do.:evil:

Didn't notice that. Glad she's gone then. The "new image" didn't ring true anyway.

Didn't notice that. Glad she's gone then. The "new image" didn't ring true anyway.[/quote

You need to go to about 6.15 on the clip to see what I mean. Even Dermot commented on the fact she was acting like somebody else but the clip finishes just before he said it. It's the way she's jumping up and down and saying 'oh my god, oh my god', and the way she's saying it. So over the top, fake, and sarcastic. It really annoyed me. Stacey might be dippy, but at least she seems nice. I never liked Rachel. It had nothing to do with her personality. I just didn't like her voice, and I liked her even less after this.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Stacey is BY FAR the best singer and should win on merit but, personally, I think these shows are rigged :(

:eek: I'm starting to think you may be right there

Mungy Pup

Jedward To Win!

sequenci to be barred from CAG for life:p.

The only people that like Jedward are people who like whiffing to high heaven and scaring old ladies. (including their mum and dad).

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)