Platinum back to Classic - Why have I been downgraded?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D
Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

indeed it does along with a fat wallet which i aint got at the moment ;-)

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

It must be the Change coming all over me, MB. :-D Make the most of it while you can. :-D

i've got a rough idea what you're all talking about, but bookworm sounds like you and me are sweating all night for the wrong reasons??

Does it really matter what class/grade you are?

Does it really matter what class/grade you are?

Only when you're flying EasyJet, et al...

I mean, Boarding Groups?! Pur-leeesssseeeee... Ain't there enough seats for everyone at the gate to sit in? Note to Sterios; A plane is not a train!!! If you get on, you really, really need to have somewhere to sit! Sheesh!!!...

It doesn't matter a whit - I never saw the point to it anyway. It's the quality of the advice that counts, not the quantity. It's so childish - reach 3000 points and get a Gold star - as if we were all in playschool. Still the boys through the back had to justify their new software. Buy the solution then ask yourself what the problem is - simples!:grin:

Only when you're flying EasyJet, et al...

I mean, Boarding Groups?! Pur-leeesssseeeee... Ain't there enough seats for everyone at the gate to sit in? Note to Sterios; A plane is not a train!!! If you get on, you really, really need to have somewhere to sit! Sheesh!!!...

Yes, but when you have an autistic child who doesn't cope with waiting or crowding, it's really really helpful to be able to be in Boarding Group A, and not just for us, but for the peace of everyone else on the plane, trust me!!! ;-)

Yes, but when you have an autistic child who doesn't cope with waiting or crowding, it's really really helpful to be able to be in Boarding Group A, and not just for us, but for the peace of everyone else on the plane, trust me!!! ;-)

Yes, agreed, there are some obvious needs - parents with children, of course.

My point is I can't understand why they encourage you to check in online/check in early just to be able to choose your seat - there's a bliddy seat for everyone.

Yes, agreed, there are some obvious needs - parents with children, of course.

My point is I can't understand why they encourage you to check in online/check in early just to be able to choose your seat - there's a bliddy seat for everyone.

But some want a window seat .... others dont like being over the wing ect ....

But some want a window seat .... others dont like being over the wing ect ....

That would make sense if you can book your seat, but they use these classes and everyone in that class boards together - if you want a seat on the front row, but board at the back of Group A, there may not be a seat on the front row available.

Maybe I'm just not picky. (Nor a lover of EasyJet, et al :-D)