Platinum back to Classic - Why have I been downgraded?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've just noticed that I've gone from Platinum back to Classic (1,196 posts)

Looking around the forum I notice that a lot of CAGGERS have also had their 'customer status' downgraded, is there a reason for this?

Edited by beachcomber60

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The post count needed for each classification has been increased :)

Thanks Saintly_1,

Sort of explains it, looking around the forum I see its happened to quite a few regular Caggers but not to others.

What are the new counts

Hi Beachy..

I've been reduced to Basic :eek: yet others with less posts than me are Gold and Platinum.... perhaps I've upset someone...:(

Spam. :)

Unless the count status doesn't change until the other caggers come online and make a post today????

I know what I mean even if no-one else does...:D

Edited by Spamalot

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Hi Beachy..

I've been reduced to Basic :eek: yet others with less posts than me are Gold and Platinum.... perhaps I've upset someone...:(

Spam. :)

Unless the count status doesn't change until the other caggers come online and make a post today????

I know what I mean even if no-one else does...:D

And there's me thinking I'd been a naughty boy :D

Very strange, as you say maybe downgrading as caggers come online today.

Perhaps we B posting too often :eek:

Dont like changes without prior knowledge :(

Beachy

And there's me thinking I'd been a naughty boy :D Tut Tut...

Very strange, as you say maybe downgrading as caggers come online today. Maybe not... spotted posts by someone with 500 odd points who's posted today and is still GOLD!!!!:eek:

Perhaps we B posting too often :eek:

Dont like changes without prior knowledge :( They should have sent us the T&C's before doing it !!! I don't remember signing anything!!!:razz:

Beachy

Ho Hum... All in a day..:rolleyes:;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;)some of us are just marvelous, or awaiting change!

Oh by the way Hils, I have been reliably informed that the difficult ones are given a weeks worth of Picolax to reduce the status...:p

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey guys, I think the system will take a bit of time to change everyone.
So it would appear...:)

;)some of us are just marvelous, or awaiting change!
Back to Basics Hils.... how was the Picolax? :p:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Probably inflation Beachy.... Things have gone up since 2006....:p

Worries me that if we don't get enough posts we'll get repossessed or enter negative equity...:eek:

I have made it my pledge to make random posts on all the threads in the forum to reach my Previous status....... only another 6,500 to go...;) (I think :confused:)

Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh well at least i have gained another bright shiney green dot cant ave it all i guess lol

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Probably inflation Beachy.... Things have gone up since 2006....:p

Worries me that if we don't get enough posts we'll get repossessed or enter negative equity...:eek:

I have made it my pledge to make random posts on all the threads in the forum to reach my Previous status....... only another 6,500 to go...;) (I think :confused:)

Spam.:)

Sounds good, dont forget your 'proof of posting' Spam :D

Silly posting season is open then?

Think I need to pop across to the main forum & say good morning to myself on all the posts I've made then to my friends.

Oh well at least i have gained another bright shiney green dot cant ave it all i guess lol

Congratulations PF... :D

Sounds good, dont forget your 'proof of posting' Spam :D

Silly posting season is open then? Sounds Like a plan..:D

Think I need to pop across to the main forum & say good morning to myself on all the posts I've made then to my friends. Excellent idea I feel the need to bump a few threads..:rolleyes::D

Thanks for the rep by the way Beachy... it earned me another green blob.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

thank u spammy oh just tried to hit your scales but would not work on my nokia so will have to wait until i can get to pc PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Yeah well done PF - richly deserved, as I said before - PF for site team.

How many reps per green blob? Dunno that either... ignorant bunch aren't we? :p

As we can't blob in the bear Garden I've sought you out in legal issues and repped you there for all your hard work with Carps thread..:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As we can't blob in the bear Garden I've sought you out in legal issues and repped you there for all your hard work with Carps thread.

Why thank you Ma'am :D

Thats 10 reps to 1 green blob

In deepest darkest Cornwall today & my phone signal is jumpin' around all over the place - if I lose the signal altogether I'll have to talk to the wife :eek:

ah right thats why hehe

i should think not booky with over 21000 posts so to that end a very well done PF