DCA's saying ' it ain't me gov' lets all feel sorry!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5408 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help it, I'm laughing so much...I've only just got this...I'll probably be Cagbotted but enjoy this while you can...language is strong so no people under 18 or anyone who is offended by bad language.. I'm still laughing

Wonder if they'll play this on Channel 4 if it is Cabot... :grin:

YouTube - Cabot Towers - Uncle Ken Loses It

Sorry site team! LOL

Hilarious - I've not laughed so much in ages!! :D

What that one again. Sorry i have seen it b4 its just another version of a annoyed hitler think there are loads of them on there.

Anyway are we sure its the 20th and not the 10th as the dispatches advert in bold on the first post says

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

ok then i must just have miss understood this quote off andrews first post.

Dispatches to air debt collection exposé - 10/07/2009

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I can't remember his name, but I hope that MP that branded them 'rotten to the core' is well aware of it. I'll be Sky+'in it for potential pleasure, but it's often the case they don't get all out I want said!

Martin Lewis V Angie (C4 too, I think) remains the best one so far...for me. He really gave her the finger on that one....she looked well displeased, to my pleasure.

oh rite.

Interesting quote from another forum i'm on (PC related) in reaction to a thread about the Dispatches program thats going out:

"I actually work for a finance company and to be honest the customer is always portrayed as the poor victim however that isnt always the case. I know people who go on 3 foreign holidays a year, 2 09 cars on the drive and house with all mod cons, try and get money out of them for loans they have signed after being made fully aware of the repayments and then suddenly its we can only afford to pay £1 a month even though they are still just about to jet off abroad again. I dont agree with sharp practice in trying to get money back but there are two sides to every story, shame is the only one that sells papers or gets tv viewers is the one that calls anyone who lends money the spawn of satan. I come from a background of if you borrow money you pay it back not you borrow money and do everything you can to wriggle out of paying it back."

Think that situation is far from the norm, but no doubt what these people tell themselves to justify harassing and intimidating people.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

BB i agree with u we have weekend trips to the familys houses a few miles down the road.

I come from a background of if you borrow money you pay it back not you borrow money and do everything you can to wriggle out of paying it back."

You day will come sunshine.

David

PS: It is a mantra among credit underwriters that by far the biggest percentage of default is caused by one of the following: Illness, Death, Divorce and redundancy. It p*sses them off as you can,to an extent predict statistically but not by case.

Edited by cashins

'Wriggle out of paying debt'?

We borrow.....

We repay......,

When times are hard and we can't pay we get persecuted......

If a finance company persecute or they hand out persecution to a DCA then there are laws which need to be abided by....

If they break those laws....we don't pay

If they break those laws....they pay....

All we ask is they abide by the law......

If they don't.....

Don't blame us!

'Wriggle out of paying debt'?

We borrow.....

We repay......,

When times are hard and we can't pay we get persecuted......

If a finance company persecute or they hand out persecution to a DCA then there are laws which need to be abided by....

If they break those laws....we don't pay

If they break those laws....they pay....

All we ask is they abide by the law......

If they don't.....

Don't blame us for pointing out the laws they should have abided by!

A1

Interesting quote from another forum i'm on (PC related) in reaction to a thread about the Dispatches program thats going out:

"I actually work for a finance company and to be honest the customer is always portrayed as the poor victim however that isnt always the case. I know people who go on 3 foreign holidays a year, 2 09 cars on the drive and house with all mod cons, try and get money out of them for loans they have signed after being made fully aware of the repayments and then suddenly its we can only afford to pay £1 a month even though they are still just about to jet off abroad again. I dont agree with sharp practice in trying to get money back but there are two sides to every story, shame is the only one that sells papers or gets tv viewers is the one that calls anyone who lends money the spawn of satan. I come from a background of if you borrow money you pay it back not you borrow money and do everything you can to wriggle out of paying it back."

Think that situation is far from the norm, but no doubt what these people tell themselves to justify harassing and intimidating people.

Errrr, does the finance company employee also post on a certain other credit lending related forum? Perhaps their oblivion means they also missed the high profile Rankines who ended up with legal fees as high as their debts. Unfortunately some people will never understand the real life issues people do face through what is usually unexpected changes to circumstances, followed by a load of insults which does make people fight back with what the law does say which had the finance industry/DCA's been more sympathetic in the first instance would have resulted in a non the wiser consumer.

Always sticks in my mind that the very first letter I had from a particular DCA stated:

'We really do not understand why you don't pay this debt.'

It then went on to say:

'If you do not contact us within seven days we will:

Apply to the court for judgement against you resulting in your assets being sold and an attachment of earnings being made to make up any shortfall.

or

Apply for your bankruptcy with the same result.'

David

I think my first ever phone call was from MCS - HSBC threatcentre, This is your debt you will pay it, so why dont you get a family member or friend to help you out!! WTF:evil:

I assume you gave the same response as I did to that letter:eek::eek:

David

in the pre CAG days I was very head in sand, and believed every threat thrown at me - not anymore though:D, I just wish MCS still had the accounts, alas they are in the hands of ClueLess with a payment plan set up and working nicely, as long as ClueLess behave themselves

I can't remember his name, but I hope that MP that branded them 'rotten to the core' is well aware of it. I'll be Sky+'in it for potential pleasure, but it's often the case they don't get all out I want said!

Martin Lewis V Angie (C4 too, I think) remains the best one so far...for me. He really gave her the finger on that one....she looked well displeased, to my pleasure.

Thurrock MP Andrew Mackinlay