A national day of anti DCA action!

mr.ton
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5423 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in too.

I'm all in favour of dumping a huge brown one right on top of anyone who hasn't been 100% fair with me.

Revenge is a dish best served cold, and I have a nice flask of liquid nitrogen ready to use as gravy/sauce/dressing. :D;)

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

What's happen with support for this?

We need posts on other forums and lets get social networking!!!!

Go spread the word folks.

The 24th June is NATIONAL DCA DAY. I'd love to be a a fly on the wall in the moorcroft offices.

Can someone post links to the various letters that can be sent.

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

To help an aged senile Cagger, can anyone make suggestions as to the wording of these letters?. Can I send a demand for the repayment of the £11 that Link have failed to return to me?

To help an aged senile Cagger, can anyone make suggestions as to the wording of these letters?. Can I send a demand for the repayment of the £11 that Link have failed to return to me?

IF no one else does it, I'll link some letters.

With regards to your situation why not take there letter demanding money, change the amount and resend back to them.

It's a protest. Anything goes.

Scribbling on a piece of toilet paper 'I demand you return £11.00 to me by cheque within the next 7 days or I may comence legal proceedings' is enough.

They will have to respond and someone will have to spend time replying.

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

What about a petiton that everyone can sign up to prior that date, and then send it on the day. Who shall we send it ?

Need to maximise interest in this.

The Media I dont know. Just a thought.

Pecky1

Hi All

CAG has helped me immensley, in the past to write of approx £30k of £35k debts, so i am very grateful particualary to Rory, CurleyBen, Diskman and very many others, but i feel that to have maximum impact we need to set the date a little further than back towards end of June. Please note of the approx 200,000 CAgr's not eveyone is on site on a regular basis, only as DCA demands dictate!!

Accordingly, i humbly suggest that irrspective of postal dates etc we adopt 1st aug 2009 as the date for delivery of all correspondence related to this action.

maybe for the non accustomed, a template letter should be provided for the varios bodies to ensure maximum support from all and sundry

VOLVO

Hi All

CAG has helped me immensley, in the past to write of approx £30k of £35k debts, so i am very grateful particualary to Rory, CurleyBen, Diskman and very many others, but i feel that to have maximum impact we need to set the date a little further than back towards end of June. Please note of the approx 200,000 CAgr's not eveyone is on site on a regular basis, only as DCA demands dictate!!

Accordingly, i humbly suggest that irrspective of postal dates etc we adopt 1st aug 2009 as the date for delivery of all correspondence related to this action.

maybe for the non accustomed, a template letter should be provided for the varios bodies to ensure maximum support from all and sundry

VOLVO

Why not make it a monthly event ? sounds a great idea with the template letter too !

The retailers worst nightmare !

Agreed, continued aggrevation, just like the DCA's give us, but i think you really need time to get all CAG'rs onboard.

There maybe 200,000 plus sign ups, but not all are on website on a daily basis.

Just my thoughts, for maximum effect and to generate maximum press publicity, maybe gordon brown will do anything to hang hang on, including listening to CAG, THE TIME IS RIGHT, but we need full support.!!!

VOLVO

No! I'm Spartacus...

On another note though, I think that this could be risky if it turns out to be a damp squib. If a big hoo-har is made and then if it turns out that only a handful of letters are received by dcas/oft etc then it could be damaging - a national day of action and campaigning and only 12 letters... it might give the impression that there isn't actually an issue.

Perhaps it might be an idea to exclude TS/OFT etc unless one person can collate the letters to ensure there is a reasonable number before posting them. Only costs another envelope and stamp.

I think a couple of hundred would be a nice number, 1% of membership.

I have been having a look through this forum and found this Sticky by 42man. There is a link to a OFT Complaint form which you can download and fill in to send off as part of DCA Action Day. You will have to have microsoft word on your computer 1997 onwards should work.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/195265-complaining-oft.html

:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool: