A national day of anti DCA action!

mr.ton
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5436 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am the Iceni Warrior Queen!

Firing off letters of complaint on the due day about;

Link Financial Limited;

Lowell Financial;

Lowell Portfolio1 and;

Robinson Way to:

The OFT and Gareth Thomas @ BERR

You may know me form that statue in Londinium, the lady riding on her chariot brandishing a spear whilst firing vollies of arrows...

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope these help....

Philips Collection Services Ltd

PO Box 152

Darlington

DL3 9WT

Phone: 01325 387 400

Fax: 01325 383 887

Email: [email protected]

Link: www.philips.org.uk

Office of Fair Trading contact details:

Philips Collection Services Limited - Licence Number 0491286

[email protected]

The retailers worst nightmare !

will be ringing the losers and asking to speak to ms swallow:)

as she has ignored 7 e-mails about this.

will be asking for a response to the fact that she is still claiming to have a further 30 days to respond to cca

also drafting letter to nigel bevan :D

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

Like ive said.

Nothing is to be done that could be considered illegal or vigilante etc...& woe be tied anyone on here that does :p

We do everything proper & use the proper channels etc..weather that be through letter writing,emails or phone calls....

www.howtocomplain.com is a great place to start that day ;)

i love that phrase "woe be tied" my grandma used to use it all the time

love to know what it means!

bit like

"you'll be laughing on the other side of your face my boy"

or "if you don't take that smirk off your face i'll give you what for"

or

"if you fall of of that tree and break your leg - dont come running to me for sympathy!

classic

1.review delinquent accounts to determine the best resolution.

WORK OUT WHICH THREATOGRAM WILL HAVE THE DESIRED AFFECT.

2.contact delinquent customer and assertively communicate to obtain promises from debtors.

RING THEM AT LEAST 6 TIMES A DAY.BE VERY ABUSESIVE AND GET THEIR CARD DETAILS.

3.follow up on payment promises to secure on going arrangements and firmly re negotiate with debtors who have broken payment plans.

SEE 3 AND PERSUADE THEM TO BORROW FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO CLEAR THEIR BALANCE.

4.perform other duties as assigned.

TRIPS TO PHOTOSHOP

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

Mr Ton your reply is still rather ambiguous. Do I WRITE and post to arrive on the 24th, in which case with the incompetence of Royal Mail the letters will arrive spread over many days, and telephone and email on the 24th or WRITE on the 24th and telephone and email on that day???

Mr Ton your reply is still rather ambiguous. Do I WRITE and post to arrive on the 24th, in which case with the incompetence of Royal Mail the letters will arrive spread over many days, and telephone and email on the 24th or WRITE on the 24th and telephone and email on that day???

in the case of written complaints i dont think it is too critical- you are assuming that your letter will be opened and given to the correct department on the day it arrives

in reality it could be several days before it gets to the right desk (but it will)

I was just envisioning the postman arriving with sacks of letters and saying " What the **** is going on here! " and fear and panic spreading throughout the buildings, but then I awoke!!. lol

In terms of the phone calls I'm going to make Mr.Ton, I'm not planning on doing anything below the belt, I'm just going to return the 200 or so telephone calls they made to me. I guesstimate if I return each call, that'll take 2 mins per call of their time, 400 mins in total, so roughly one of their monkeys occupied for a day. Imagine if everyone returned the calls made to them (being polite but non-compliant of course) :rolleyes:

how about this for a call

Good morning is that XXX DCA

yes it is how can i help you

i need to speak to the person who issues cheques

why is that?

You owe me $4,638.97 how would you like to handle that? cheque or can you give me your debit card?

sorry what is this in connection with

a debt you owe me- my terms and conditions which i posted to you 6 days ago recorded delivery and which you have signed for quite clearly state at term 13a The debtor shall pay any amount outstanding on demand" can you give me your debit card details?

No, who is calling

dick

dickwho

ah sorry not allowed to say my number is 767

i need to know who i am talking to and what this debt is about

ah sorry - lost the actual agreement- only got the terms an conditions but stand on me john - the exact amount outstanding is $4638.97 can you give me a cheque

no don't be silly

well perhaps you will agree to a voluntary charge on any property you have

your'e being silly

really, why do you think that claiming an outstanding debt of $4638.97 is silly?

because you have no proof how do i know you did not just make it up

make it up- you don't seriously think i would just "make it up" do you?

are you going to pay me or shall i ring you three times a day until you do

i think sir that you are a bit of a nutter

yes, i think i probably am takes one to know one!

thanks then ill be in touch again bye

Its not difficult to understand with the greatest respect.

Ive said that all letters are to be sent on the 24th, all emails sent on the 24th & all phone calls to be made on the 24th.

;)

Idea for those who don't feel able to phone/write:

A few months ago someone here did a brilliant poster for CAG, A4 size.

Get the poster, print it out, and on 24th June take it to your local paper shop/post office and ask to put it in the window as a personal advert.

It doesn't cost much - about a pound? :)

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

Let it be known that this is just the start of many "anti DCA action days" in the pipeline :cool:

Suggestion!

As it is appears that there will many other "anti DCA action days", I think it would be better to target certain DCA's and the OFT/BERR, on 24 June.

The reasoning behind this thought, is that if complaints go of randomly to all and sundry DCA's, there will not be sufficient volume of complaints.

Thus, if perhaps a small number are targetted on the 24th June, followed up by another wave.

How about starting with:

Lowell;

Robinson Way;

Cabot;

Link Financial;

maybe 2 others?

Only a suggestion:)