Credit Today Summit - Video Podcast

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5433 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody else want to see Claire Sandibrook out of her job.

Honestly, this has to be one of the most mealy-mouthed, one-sided, self-serving, self-justifying diatribes I've heard from anyone in any field of public speaking.

And how very telling it is! She really sounds like she's about to cry in despair, that she's lost her reason for existing now that the public sees her 'authority' as nothing.

You and your industry Ms Sandibrook are hanging on by the fingernails. You have nothing, you mean nothing, and you are...nothing...

Closing a website, or causing it no-end of grief isn't too hard, providing you are willing to throw enough money (and lawyers) at the task. Look at all the problems mumsnet had with **********************************************************************************************************************************************....

I have not actually filled in the stars...because of all the trouble mumsnet had and I suspect my opinions on the matter might attract similar, were I to type them out fully. Free speech. Woo!

I know the DCA industry would rather people did not read sites like this..but as soon as 1 ever shuts down, it will be straight back up again elsewhere.

The fools will get themselves so bogged down in a legal mess, it just wont be worth their while.

I will watch the video sometime tomorrow, have to go out shopping today and family barbie later this afternoon, might get time inbetween to put it on and listen whilst sorting stuff out.

From what I can gather Credit Today's publisher has won some award - hopefully for the online magazine with the smallest circulation - I am convinced only us CAGGERS are keeping it alive - as Mr Ton says their forums are silent most of the time.

It's got an interesting piece on Cattles filing their accounts and another one on how they are being strangled by regulation...

When I first found this online I couldn't believe how a one-sided magazine could exist - and was horrified at the mis-information contained - if it has been a 'consumer' website it would have been closed down long ago. However now we know about it it might die a natural death - like the industry itself eventually.

Selling debt to date has been nothing more than 'list broking' so now they have to have the documentation it is causing a lot of headaches... what goes around comes around!

Anybody else want to see Claire Sandibrook out of her job.

Honestly, this has to be one of the most mealy-mouthed, one-sided, self-serving, self-justifying diatribes I've heard from anyone in any field of public speaking.

And how very telling it is! She really sounds like she's about to cry in despair, that she's lost her reason for existing now that the public sees her 'authority' as nothing.

You and your industry Ms Sandibrook are hanging on by the fingernails. You have nothing, you mean nothing, and you are...nothing...

The Political view point was no where near in step with theirs though.

Claire Sandbrook is a lateral thinking HCEO who never does it the way everyone else does! Why? Well she believes passionately about "Effective Enforcement" -not just talking about it but doing it! She believes in statistical analysis, data to support her results, and transparency. She has created a team around her of like minded, creative and hardworking colleagues who deliver what it says on the tin, "seize and sell".

YAWN:p

what is the site that that guy says buys your debt off you? Sounds like I need to have a look at it and get rid of some!:rolleyes:

just watched it and must admit the above sounded interesting. I think its terrible that the government and judicery are on the side of the man in the street, NOT. Who are these "Enforcement Officers", who drink peoples tea while stealing their cars? What right do they have to come into your home to see what you have? As a poscript, it is comforting to see that both the main parties seem to put the rights of the consumers in front of that of the DCAs, to be honest thought to even hint otherwise would have been political suicide.

Having listened to this drivel somebody needs to let Claire Sandibrook know that her views are way off beam, the bit about being able to drill locks in France is twaddle, they have to go through a very protracted process to be able to do this - and as for Malcolm Hurlstone, I''d like his whole Registry Trust organisation closed down, along with the credit reference agencies.

The whole idea that 'credit needs to be earned' has now fallen on its rear end and they don't know what to do with themselves... so many people now are finding out that 'credit doesn't pay' and are going back to simpler lifestyles. If you look at the credit situation now it is a 'loose-win' situation for the consumer.

Off my soapbox now and plotting how to wind Claire Sandibrook up...

Claire Sandibrook was obviously on her time of the month that day & had a bust up with the hubby that morning, then got more news about debtors now knowing their rights no doubt....a woman having a morning like that is not to be messed with :D

Edited by mr.ton

Just bumping this up.....

They talk about regulating the consumer web sites (which opens up a whole new debate about controlling the internet)....the same can be said for wanting to close down DCA web sites as well for example & the website of the CSA as well.

If they want to go down that road - both sides can play that game :)

They just want to keep joe public under their thumb and keep us there...

That will never happen. Every day more and more people are learning that DCAs are useless nonentities who have no powers whatsoever. They talk about getting the likes of CAG closed down. This just shows they are not even on the the same planet as the real world. Still its nice to know that they are being hurt by CAG and the like.:D:D:D:D

I hope Ms Sandbrook gets to read this somehow, but this is my own personal feeling. Whinge, moan and shout all you want, Ms Sandbrook - you, your opinion, your job, and anything you say is entirely irrelevant. Put your crayons down, lock yourself in your bedroom until your time of the month has passed, then shut up and find another line of work. You are entirely useless, your job has no constructive value to anyone, and the general public now sees you as the absolute zero that you are.