Restons/MBNA Issued Court Claim **ROUND ONE TO SF**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5300 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi SF!!

Have now received the same letter from Restons as you did in post 17!!

Am reading through your thread to see how you dealt with it but, if you get 5 mins, perhaps you could pop along and take a look...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/207367-restons-mbna-welshmam2009.html#post2262904

Mine is a different agreement but wholly illegible.

Best wishes with your case as always ;)

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

Restons MBNA -v- WelshMam

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Sunflower99!

Many thanks for the PM, these links may help:

Civil Evidence Act 1995 (c. 38 )

And...

Document Management, Document Imaging, Document Scanning | Archival

And...

PRACTICE DIRECTION – DISCLOSURE AND INSPECTION - Ministry of Justice

And...

PART 33 - MISCELLANEOUS RULES ABOUT EVIDENCE - Ministry of Justice

Also, there's a Sticky by Alanalana somewhere that covers the Civil Evidence Act 1995...in the Legal Forum or possibly in the PPI Forum.

Do a CAG Search on Alanalana and look for his Threads.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

BRW

scan0002-2.jpg?t=1248032125

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Sunflower, did you find out if you needed to print off the whole of the CCA or just the relevant parts ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

scan0003-2.jpg?t=1248032688

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

scan0004.jpg?t=1248033018

scan0006-1.jpg?t=1248034001

scan0007.jpg?t=1248034358

scan0005-1.jpg?t=1248034566

scan0008.jpg?t=1248034919

scan0009-1.jpg?t=1248205276 Edited by sunflower99

That is all the AQ forms and paperwork from court i received! Any advice about filling these out and opinions would be greatly appreciated!Thanks:)

Section A tick no to all

4 reasons The claimant has failed to substantiate this claim

Section B tick yes (if it has already been transferred to your local court) if it has write that in the box, if not write that you are unable to travel etc.

section C tick no. in the box write "This case is not covered by any approved pre-action protocol"

Section D Write the amount they are claiming, not including costs

applications tick no

witnesses write your name, and in brackets "myself"...in the other box write "all facts"

Experts tick no to the first question, leave the rest blank

Track fast track....leave the box blank

Section E 2 hours....fill in the rest if there are any dates you cant attend

Section F tick yes to 1st question...no to 2nd

Section G leave blank

Section H leave blank

Section I tick yes to the 1st question...no to the second

tick no to applications

in the big box write "please see attached section I"

Sign & date it etc.

I poached the above from one of Creditcardmug s very helpful posts on Dorabells thread, I belive all the ticks he advised Dorabell on her AQ equally applicable to my AQ form?Creditcardmug does contribute some extremely helpful posts to this forum!:)

Edited by sunflower99

Draft Order for Directions

1 The Claimant shall not later than 4:00pm on (date) (being a date 2 weeks from the date of the making of the case management directions) file and serve a verified true copy of each of the following documents mentioned in the Particulars of Claim

(a) the executed regulated consumer credit agreement made between the defendant and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx under reference xxxxxxxxxxxxx together with any terms and conditions that applied to it, the original document must be brought to the hearing.

(b) the default notice together with proof of service the original document must be brought to the hearing

(d) a full and complete statement of account including all payments made and charges applied covering the period beginning with the day of the making of the agreement and ending on the date of the commencement of this case.

(e) any other documents on which the claimant will rely

2 In the event that the Claimant shall fail to comply with paragraph 1 of this order the claim shall stand struck out and the Defendant shall be at liberty without further order to apply to this court for judgment and for costs on the standard basis to be subject to detailed assessment proceedings if not agreed.

3 In the event of compliance with paragraph 1 of this order this case shall be allocated to the fast track and

4 The Defendant shall file and serve an Amended Defence by 4:00pm on (date) (being a date 6 weeks from the date of the making of the case management directions).

Oh thats a nice draft order suunflower, note they have to bring originals to hearing. hehe when do MBNA have originals ********** NEVER

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

another poacing from Creditcardmugs post for same person! Do you think this will be ok for l on my AQ form,I suppose i could put in after where it says - the original must be brought to the hearing add under CPR direction 16 paragraph 7.3 so it reads the original must be brought to hearing under cpr directions 16 paragraph 7.3 ?

Oh thats a nice draft order suunflower, note they have to bring originals to hearing. hehe when do MBNA have originals ********** NEVER

PF

Hi Pompeyfaith! im afraid i quite shamelessly poached that direction from Creditcardmugs posts:eek: i do like his style! His advice is so direct easy to understand and gets straight to the point.His posts and advice always spot on and brilliant!:) Yes and as mine should be fast track they are even more under an obligation to cough up original documents :D

Edited by sunflower99

Yes indeed make it very clear to them what they must produce and also clear to the court what they must see.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Dont worry! I will;)

Hi CiB Underdog Cashins and pompeyfaith thanks for all the moral support! ! so what i poached from Creditcardmug ok to put in my AQ forms?Also on form should i also adds some paragraphs why i am not happy with their response to my CPR 31.14 request as they will argue they complied by sending that bogpaper application form,Should i list all the faults i found with it and mention they refuse to respond to letters asking for confirmation that the front and other page they imply are overleaf are actually overleaf from same document or to confirm whether they had the Original! or to respond to my offer to travel up to their offices to view alleged agreement in my own time and expense?Or do i wait for when i neeed to fill out proper defence or witness statement and then start pulling CCA to pieces ?