What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nystagmite, you watching it now? They're getting murdered! They are an embarrasment to England; might go shopping for eggs in Trafford tomorrow.......

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

Caro, you spoke too soon!!!!

I did!! How very dare he!!!

He's well out of the good books now.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Telly channel been changed.:whoo:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Yes, Barcelona won! :)

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

Oh dear. . . I work with a Spaniard who will be a pain in the backside all night now. . . . Grrrrr

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I have 2 Liverpool fans here and they are having a laugh at the Man u fans already. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Ohhh this is not nice:URGENT WELDER REQUIRED must be able to weld roof back onto an open top bus. Application to Old Trafford, Manchester.

WARNING TO ALL

There were reports that Lionel Messi's house was broken into during tonights final. The police are questioning Manchester United players of their whereabouts during 19:45 - 21:30 because they were nowhere to be seen.

WARNING TO ALL

Although I was shocked to find my kids dad stood outside the front door wihtout notice, luckily house was not too much of a pig sty, but it turned out he had tried to contact son but his internet was down his end, so let him in and he whisked son away and bought him a lappy for his birthday to encourage him to use it for his a levels.

If I had done as normal and ignored the door because son was not home yet and I knew he had keys to let himself in his dad would have been gutted as started work at 2am did his shift and then travelled form midlands to here to be here for sons birthday.

He went back shattered going to get only a few hours sleep before work again, so boy was I relieved I had looked out that window.

Son is amazed at the effort visit wise his dad went to after years of not seeing him, shows he only had to make a few months of effort like he has done and he has his kids back xx

just watched last weeks watchdog,on the computer, they were on about claiming back ppi, some one asked what to do if you were unsure if you had ppi the answer ::

"contact the holder of your account, and send them £1. asking for a copy of your CCA, they will send you a copy, it should have it on there"

nearly choked on me coffee laughing :)

having all my children and their partners come and visit today nothing like a real family gathering listening to their news, life is wonderful and my kids make me smile

Well done............ sounds perfect :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Couldnt help it:madgrin:

Sons pressies had problem so a very stressed me had to go to city too often in short space of time.

Walked past the orange store and an elderly woman and man were being given I guess the hard sell I got, could be wrong but hey the woman looked concerned, whilst the man looked okay. Snook in and as now leaving the city there and then, said look if you are sure you know what you want and are getting it thats great, but if you have any little concerns you may not have looked into this fully and feel you are taking the sales rep on his word, than have a rethink before you sign anything in this particular store as I was convinced I had a great deal and was misled and now being treat appaulingly by orange.

The fellow looked a bit shocked this weird woman had appeard but the woman was listening intently. I said please make sure when handed their contract you take the time to read every scrap and make sure you are not quoted unlimited and find 750mb written on your contract. Is he saying unlimited? Do you know it is truly limited?

Just be careful as they took advantage of my eyesite and wrote differently to what said verbally then told not to regard basically what told by this store according to the head office.

The chap was okay said well I suppose all the phone stores are the same in the way they sell and I said nope try 3 or 02 regarding their data and if then perfectly happy you know what you are doing then sign away.

Woman listened intently, then we saw the two of them leave the store, hahahahahahahahaha.

I just felt the need to say to someone hey this company think we are mugs, please dont be a mug like me and if they plop a contract down ushing you to quickly sign have a good read as we are too trusting nowadays.

Like to think they looked around and then decided what to do or perhaps they wernt even intending to sign then and there, but at least would think hard.

Who knows they might have labelled me a nutter, but they certainly left the store and the orange rep looked furious:lol::lol: I get the impression perhaps they were akin to me just looking around and before they new it were sat down at the same table as me being given the hard sale.

I was not rude, not asked to leave the store and left with a wide grin on my face, also making sure I did go straight home just incase the security were notified an orange hater was on the loose :madgrin:

I watched the store for a few mins and when people were going in they were being pounced on like meat, therefore like me caught on the hop buying a orange phone when planned to just look around and then go to 3.

There was a mobile phone box sat there on table, but orange has to accept when you lie to a mentally poorly person what do you expect. They had better hope I dont have to return there for a while or they might see me doing a sit in with a placard :)

We shall not be, we shall not be moved xx

Revenge is sweet as long as polite. I did wonder wether they left after my describing the so called unlimited data being describes as so when actually limited, perhaps that rung a chord:madgrin:

Now where do i get a placard made:wink: I cant cope with people lying to me, look I know now you cant trust them as far as throw them but I gave them enough info to properly help me, they put me off going to 3 comparing their so called unlimited verbally with 3.

I have a chest infection and feel like poop, but hey I have a beaming grin xx :)

Wish a nutty woman had approached me a few weeks ago xx

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

I to am a nutty woman

years ago we ordered a new hoover from a well known store

we were told it would be delivered in a weeks time

was it? no, went to the store and was told that there was a problem at the depo and it would be with us asap

after a month I went to the store, saturday morning, busy time, long Q, I got the normal 'can i help' from a salesman near to the till

I took out the receipt and smiling sweetly asked if he could tell me where this is

"I'll go and check" returned to say i'ts at the depot and will be delivered next week

unfortunately for this boy i had already called head office and found that there were no hoovers at the main depot,

and none had been ordered

so in a loud voice i pointed out thet they had had my money for 6 weeks and had not even put the order through

and that I had been told by the head office manager that i could have my money back, the store went very quiet

and the manager came over, asked what was going on so I went through it all giving him the name of the manager at head office that i had spoken to " as he did not belive that i could have spoken to head office as the number was never given out"

OHH was his reply, he then said I would have to wait for my money as they needed a code from head office to return it

"I'll be back on monday for it then" said I, turned and walked for the door

"what time on monday" asked a woman in the store "as I want to see the next episode", about 10am was my reply to that clapping broke out and I left

Monday morning at 08.55 a knock at the door, found a young lad from the store holding a large box, Your hoover mrs witts, sorry for the delay, he turned and ranback to the car,

I did go to the store at 10 it was rather full for a monday, I asked for the manager but was told he was in a meeting with the man from head office,

so i just left a message thanking him for finding a hoover and having it delivered, and that it was working fine,

as i left so did most of the people in there all were grinning

all this was done without resorting to shouting or threats just a smile ,

I to am a nutty woman

years ago we ordered a new hoover from a well known store

we were told it would be delivered in a weeks time

was it? no, went to the store and was told that there was a problem at the depo and it would be with us asap

after a month I went to the store, saturday morning, busy time, long Q, I got the normal 'can i help' from a salesman near to the till

I took out the receipt and smiling sweetly asked if he could tell me where this is

"I'll go and check" returned to say i'ts at the depot and will be delivered next week

unfortunately for this boy i had already called head office and found that there were no hoovers at the main depot,

and none had been ordered

so in a loud voice i pointed out thet they had had my money for 6 weeks and had not even put the order through

and that I had been told by the head office manager that i could have my money back, the store went very quiet

and the manager came over, asked what was going on so I went through it all giving him the name of the manager at head office that i had spoken to " as he did not belive that i could have spoken to head office as the number was never given out"

OHH was his reply, he then said I would have to wait for my money as they needed a code from head office to return it

"I'll be back on monday for it then" said I, turned and walked for the door

"what time on monday" asked a woman in the store "as I want to see the next episode", about 10am was my reply to that clapping broke out and I left

Monday morning at 08.55 a knock at the door, found a young lad from the store holding a large box, Your hoover mrs witts, sorry for the delay, he turned and ranback to the car,

I did go to the store at 10 it was rather full for a monday, I asked for the manager but was told he was in a meeting with the man from head office,

so i just left a message thanking him for finding a hoover and having it delivered, and that it was working fine,

as i left so did most of the people in there all were grinning

all this was done without resorting to shouting or threats just a smile ,

Good on you xx

We shall not we shall not be moved:lol:

The fact I actually won on the lotto at the weekend. I didnt check them until I went to get the newspaper today and asked the man at the till to check it for me. I thought he was joking,,,, so it was a lovely surprise. :-D