Excel Parking Defeated in Court Today

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5503 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My gut reaction is that this may well be a totally fabricated incident - but I'll see what the Court has to say. Incidentally, have you noticed that NO DATE is given for the case, and with a Sunday paper, they are often trailing daily papers for stories that happen during the week.

Something's not quite right here.

@@@ ADDENDUM @@@

The Parking location - adjacent to 'Nevada Bob's Golf shop/Mc Donald's is in Finneston Street, Glasgow. Quite why the action was raised in PAISLEY (in a totally different County)seems most strange. The defender may have asked for the case to be moved to his 'local' court, and this could have explained it, notwithstanding this, I'd also question why this was even an issue for Paisley Sheriff Court at all.

Edited by buzby

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very fishy.

I should think one or two Excel enforcement officers handing out tickets ought to shift them.

You don't learn do you? Make your points in an intelligent way, that way you won't get the **** ripped out of you.

Your posts are the equivalent of an undercover cop infiltrating the mafia, dressed as a clown.

My gut reaction is that this may well be a totally fabricated incident - but I'll see what the Court has to say. Incidentally, have you noticed that NO DATE is given for the case, and with a Sunday paper, they are often trailing daily papers for stories that happen during the week.

Something's not quite right here.

@@@ ADDENDUM @@@

The Parking location - adjacent to 'Nevada Bob's Golf shop/Mc Donald's is in Finneston Street, Glasgow. Quite why the action was raised in PAISLEY (in a totally different Cointy)seems most strange. The defender may have asked for the case to be moved to his 'local' court, and this could have explained it, notwithstanding this, I'd also question why this was even an issue for Paisley Sheriff Court at all.

I recall seeing the case in the listing a day or two before it happened. I think the solicitor who pointed out that website link is wrong in asserting that ALL cases are listed there. use the advanced search to search between dates and the results are quite sparse. Very strange that Perky hasn't put it on his site but from what I hear he has been quite busy of late with other matters. And lets face it, the last thing Perky's website should be taken as is documentary (or factual). We look forward to whatever buzby finds.

I hear the papers have got hold of this story and will be reporting on this latest Excel debacle. The decision clearly deserves to be publicised to a wide audience. I feel sure that when the dust has settled Excel will be rueing the day they ever decided to take on Alan Matthews. I am also sure their external "bar stool lawyer" is keeping a low profile and refusing to accept any responsibility for the humiliation. If only he had kept a low profile in December they might not be in this mess.

He counter claimed did he not? So it'll be fun to see what happens there

I mean compensation from Perky, his advice has failed and cost Excel money - huge surprise :)

For those of you wondering what Perky, sole inhabitant of Planet Perky, looks and sounds like, here you go:

LINK REMOVED

Nothing to write home about I think you'll admit.

Edited by freakyleaky
The identity of users should not be revealed unless by the user themselves. Whoever they are.

Perky has posted that he has 'legal qualifications' but no one knows what they are and he is not on the roll. Maybe its relevant back on his home planet.

"legal qualifications" Mmmm:confused: sound like a bit of passing off might be going on there I mean if perky was/is qualified such as Ilex, Sol. Barrister etc; don't you think it would be tattooed on his forehead by now & if not why not:rolleyes:

For those of you wondering what Perky, sole inhabitant of Planet Perky, looks and sounds like, here you go:

Link removed

Nothing to write home about I think you'll admit.

Wonder if all of those 'visitors were paying customers;) Maybe he's off to practice law wot with 'im being "qualified" an' all

Edited by freakyleaky
Link removed from edited quoted post

Good result which further reinforces that PPC invoices arent worth the paper thier written on. Congrats Mr Matthews.

Will Mr Perkins ever learn? ..or is that the 'guest' looking at this thread atm!?;)

Edited by DDWales
spelling

Perky is always on here, despite his supposed business empire.

I saw this on his website and had to laugh:

"Parking tickets and charges, especially those issued on private land are hot topics for debate often fuelled by armchair lawyers who use various media such as the internet as their soapbox - As with many aspects of the internet this advice is very often ill founded and the people giving it are not legally qualified in any way and very often hide behind aliases and appear on many forums under multiple identities."

Rarely have I seen a btter description of Perky himself - ignorant, unqualified advice given by a cretin who changes his user ID practically every day. His "legal Issues" section deserves a Perrier Award. There are a few PPCs who have bought into his bull**** and are now regretting it.

If you issue yourself with a ticket, don't you go blind, or something?

Sam

Edited by sameagle
wrong word

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

Incidentally ain't it illegal to run an unlicensed raffle & if so is the raffle of his cafe illegal - Don't want to be troublesome or anything but would anyone like to ask the authorities

Incidentally ain't it illegal to run an unlicensed raffle & if so is the raffle of his cafe illegal - Don't want to be troublesome or anything but would anyone like to ask the authorities

Have a look at this.....http://www.funderfinder.org.uk/pack/raffles%20and%20bingo.pdf

Perhaps a call to TS would be amiss.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------