Just been Westcotted

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5535 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ive just got home & waiting for me was a nice big juicy threatogram from Westcot :D

Their letters must be a new design coz they werent the same style as when i last heard from them over 10 years ago.

Anyway...this was a real "no holds barred" threatogram, full of what i must do & what will happen if i dont :rolleyes:

I'll tell you something though...in all seriousness, anyone who is vunerable & opened that threatogram would be terrified :eek:

Unluckily for them - it was me they sent it to :p

• Haha 1

Me being me (i wouldnt advise it to other people) - i was only too quick to get on the phone to 1 of their threat monkeys 8-)

I even gave them my phone number as im crazy enough to actually want harrassment off them :D

Anyway bless her little cotton socks...the woman i spoke to got herself a bit lost for words when i started going through what they legally cannot do etc..

She ended up agreeing & saying "no we legally cannot do those things" :lol:

Do scan a copy of their 'new' threatogram for us all to have a laugh at. Is it worth reporting them to the OFT.

I for one cannot wait to hear details of the conversation you have with the poor unfortunate threat monkey who gets your phone number on their screen

Dont have scanner sadly ODC...not worth a complaint to the OFT as i have even more bite than the OFT when it comes to DCA's ;)

The back of the threatogram made me laugh specifically:

It was divided into 3 sections - the 1st section had a "X" on it & explained everything based on the notion that i didnt want to pay & what the consequences were etc..

The 2nd part had a "?" on it, based on the notion that i couldnt pay due to my circumstances & what my options were etc...

The 3rd part had a "tick" symbol on it based on the notion that i will pay & what i must do etc...

Which section do you think i opted for? :D

Mr Ton please do not get worried by the threat monkeys. Don't speak to them on the phone cos they lie through the teeth. If you want some advice you have come to the right place. Post up your letter and we'll help you all we can. Do not worry, all the help you need is here. He He He.

Mr Ton please do not get worried by the threat monkeys. Don't speak to them on the phone cos they lie through the teeth. If you want some advice you have come to the right place. Post up your letter and we'll help you all we can. Do not worry, all the help you need is here. He He He.

:lol:

i had a threatogram from wescot today too but only had 2 parts scan iminent, any advice welcome

here is the link thingy hope it works

image.jpg

Cool, the wife got one of those last week as well.:grin:

Here's the link to the thread I posted, it has some usefull advice and a letter template;http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/187001-wescot-credit-services-ltd.html

If what we say helps you, then please tip the scales.:cool:

Twofoot I suggest you read some of Mr Tons 2500 posts and you will see it would take more that empty threats from Westcrap to worry him. As for seeking advice here Mr Ton is one who gives out plenty of useful anti-DCA ****** advice

Twofoot I suggest you read some of Mr Tons 2500 posts and you will see it would take more that empty threats from Westcrap to worry him. As for seeking advice here Mr Ton is one who gives out plenty of useful anti-DCA ****** advice

I think twofoot was being humerous, I sure he's aware of Mr Tons experience.;-)

If what we say helps you, then please tip the scales.:cool:

My last Wescot letter was pretty colours ranging from red at the top, getting lighter till it was pink at the bottom :rolleyes:. Very pretty......I also had them same three choices - I may very well have chose the same option as you Mr Ton :lol:

They have now gone back to whence they came......

I actually just recieved a letter of apology from wescot :D, They were sending me all their threatograms for a debt which didn't even belong to me, I wrote to them twice telling them this but they wanted me to tell them my previous addresses ect!! So i emailed them telling them i had had enough and i was going to complain about them to the OFT TS my local MP and anyone else who would listen about them chasing a debt which they didn't even know who it belonged to and demanding that i pay and the stress it was causing me lol, A week later i recieve a letter apologising for this and said they were acting on information they had which linked me to another address!!! And they have now closed the file and i shall not here from them again!! Just waiting on moorcrofts response as they to were chasing a debt from the same company which again does not belong to me lol

I had a pretty red letter too, Clemma - did they threaten you with issuing a court claim? How did you get them to go away?

They threatened all manner of things (including a court claim, bankruptcy etc.) The "debt" was for £28.99 :lol: Fools. I didn't owe the money so I sent them the prove it letter. I got two letters back.

The first one was to tell me they were going back to the OC for proof. The second one (which arrived about a week later) to tell me they were passing the account back to the OC as they were unable to provide me with an agreement blah blah.

Wescot are easy to get rid of.......:D

I haven't had Westcot to play with yet. They are in my list together with 1st Credit and Lowells.

I'm sure I'll have the pleasure of their empty threats and insane ramblings at some point during 2009.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related