Me Vs Lowell Financial / ***WON WITH COSTS***

Shawn0109
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5533 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just thought I would do an update here, today aint been too bad well two things have happened today.

1) Had a call from BBC Watchdog saying they are doing a follow up show on Lowell Financial and wanted to know if I wanted to do an interview for them, I have said no problem and would be happy to, they have also wanted to see letters I have had from Lowell saying that they dont have a credit agreement or any such thing to prove the alleged debt so going to prepare all that tomorrow and send it off by email.

2) Had an email today also from BBC Raido Leeds she is going to be calling me later this week to talk about the problems I have been having with Lowell's.

So like I say it has been an interesting day, so what do you guys think should I go ahead with this or not?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I would do an update here, today aint been too bad well two things have happened today.

1) Had a call from BBC Watchdog saying they are doing a follow up show on Lowell Financial and wanted to know if I wanted to do an interview for them, I have said no problem and would be happy to, they have also wanted to see letters I have had from Lowell saying that they dont have a credit agreement or any such thing to prove the alleged debt so going to prepare all that tomorrow and send it off by email.

2) Had an email today also from BBC Raido Leeds she is going to be calling me later this week to talk about the problems I have been having with Lowell's.

So like I say it has been an interesting day, so what do you guys think should I go ahead with this or not?

Congratulations. Let us know how it all goes :D

YES!!!! Definitely:D

I think telling your story will help and inspire numerous people - people who haven't found CAG yet. If everyone is informed of their rights and stands up for themselves, some unscrupulous DCAs might just find themselves out of business.....

shawn

remember just how stressed these losers made you before you won:?:

you have the chance to get your story out there and hopefully help others.

do a big plug for CAG :)

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

Yeah, thats what you wanted!

Tell them all about the way Lowells deal with request for credit agreements-

offering larger and larger discounts on debt until finally admitting neither they not their clients have a copy and that the debt is unenforceable.

Tell them to check oit all the Lowells threads on here to confirm Lowell's activities. I can give you my own and my secret friend's case for starters.

Nice one shawn

Thanks all. Thats the idea, to help people out in the same situations and make tham aware of DCA's like Lowell's so they can finally fight back, the default is still on my credit file from this one and so are many others that they are claiming I'm gonna make it my mission now to get them all removed asap. Still not had my cost yet either from Lowell's also they have a newbie there now called Samantha Swallow interesting sounds like it's from an Austin Powers movie I only know this cos her name is on the latest letter they have sent saying they are getting another credit agreement from archive for another account and are offering me a fantastic deal to clear the balance. "Erm NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO" I dont think so wait till I get the next standard letter from them saying "We dont have it and neither does the OC" well will keep you all updated on how it goes.:)

Hey shawn - soon be time to write to the judge, telling her that Lowells have ignored her order to remove neg data....

Yeah I know, maybe I should just go to the court next week and tell them that they have not complied with the order, what can I do about this?

You can ask the court to issue a 'warrant of execution', which basically means that lowell will get a letter from the court giving them X amount of time to pay or the bailiffs will be sent in :D

The downside is though you have to pay a fee for this but it's added on and recovered for you.

Correct but we ain't talking bailiffs as in ****** debt collectors we are talking paid employees of the state who know how to do their job.

The last time I heard of them being used was when they started to disconnect the computers at Newham Council in the recovery of a £20K judgment granted to a motorist & before that they went into a branch of Lloyds to recover a bank charges award

• 2 weeks later...

Well update had a call from Radio Leeds the other day and she wants me to do an interview to tell them of my current and past experiences with Lowell and other that are connected to them she is getting back to me in a few weeks so it's all good, also had a missed call from Watchdog saying they will call me again on Monday, still not had the default removed from my credit file or any costs back yet so dont know what to do, been busy over the last few weeks and really not had the time to go to the court to sort it out.