Me Vs Lowell Financial / ***WON WITH COSTS***

Shawn0109
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5534 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nice one Shawn - although people don't always add to a thread if they don't have any more to add, several of us have been watching this and anticipated the very result you got.

Lowell will not shell out for anyone to go to court in cases like these as it's good money after bad to them, they have no defence, so may as well let a judge talk to the person concerned and settle it with them. They pay you £100, much cheaper than a solicitors fees would have been, and get a slap on the wrist...

Sorry, not wanting to take anything away from your victory, but that's how they will see it.

My guess is that there weill be some re-branding going off in the Leeds area soon - Lowell will be closed down, but would carry on trading as a different company name, to get round the bad publicity - anyone got a book open on how long before that happens?

Finally, how about calling your local paper, and let them run the story?

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I made up really am just glad it's over and now looking at my credit report see they are still there on it plus a few other they have added also so will be doing more CCA's to them next week for these other accounts they say they own and I know what will happen the sorry letter "We dont have a copy of the original CCA you signed and neither does the original creditor" I want them gone of my credit file or I promiss to all you caggers I will help in any way that I can.

Edited by Shawn0109

Yay Shawn!!! Fantastic news! Just shows ya, when it comes to the crunch they don't have the balls to follow it through :D Have a slap up meal with the costs awarded and then send them a letter thanking them for it hehehehe.

Ha yeah think I might do that or put it aside to see my brother and his family in Canada I'll be able to sleep better tonight, but the Judge I have to say was amazing she was aking me the questions and all I could say was yes miss then when she phoned the reception area to see if Lowells turned up she sighed heavely and that was it I was in and out in less than 2 mins.

Good idea hillards maybe I should see if the Liverpool Echo or something like that would be interested in this **** of a DCA.

Here you go...

Liverpool Echo.co.uk - Views - Send a Story

:D

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

Well Done Shawn :D

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

So with this now being a succsess story how do I contact the moderator to move it to the Legal Succsess section? With the experience that I have gotten here on CAG it's amazing what you can make happen with the help from other people thank you all so much for everything, I'll be watching you Lowell's/Red/Hamptons I want to see every bit of information that are on my credit report from all of them taken off by you asap this is your only warning.

Well done :)

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.