Just Recieved A Signed Capital One Agreement

sunflower99
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No, I feel like you - left off the list :( Mind you theres still todays post to spoil things for the weekend.

Possibly one good thing that may come out of this - if the Leeds Losers have bought all the Caggers capone accounts they aint gonna get any pennies in return, so it could spell the end of them & send them down the U bend :D

Yes just hope it does Beachy!:)I am always countinually amazed that these pondfeeders keep buying these accounts which have bog paper agreements and the people involved clearly know their rights!:confused: You think the Leeds Looser would learn!

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder what would happen if you just turned up in their offices and asked to speak to someone - anyone - with a bit of power, and just sat down until someone came to see you?

I saw a documentary a while ago about a lady in the US who had a very sick child and was trying to get him into one of those day care programs for disabled kids. It would really benefit him (not so much her, she adopts severely disabled and terminally ill kids so she was never getting a break!), but they kept refusing to see her in order to assess him.

She ended up going to the doctors office with him and informing the receptionist that she was not leaving until an assessment was made. Superbly she bought packed lunches along for them and sat and ate them in the reception area with her son.

It took several hours but she eventually got to see the doctor and he was in the care program by the end of the month!

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

I've just put up a new thread Capital One - Group FOS Complaint

Let's write on Monday as CitizenB has just reminded me that there's a postal strike on from next Thursday.

I knew someone years ago who if he had problems getting money from anyone used to send in this really stinky old tramp to sit in their reception area. Maybe we could find one and send him to sit in capone's or lowell's offices? :D

Let's write on Monday as CitizenB has just reminded me that there's a postal strike on from next Thursday.

I knew someone years ago who if he had problems getting money from anyone used to send in this really stinky old tramp to sit in their reception area. Maybe we could find one and send him to sit in capone's or lowell's offices? :D

LOL!:D:D:D Great idea DD!

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

DD,

Link not working

The last 18 months must have made them realise that their cosy business of:

Charging high interest.

Raising this to extortionate levels

Bully customers with threats and intimidation

Sell on to their friends

Claim Tax releif from us.

Friends then start the process all over again

HAS IN MANY CASES COME TO A SHUDDERING FULL STOP.

They forgot to run their businesses properly and will increasingly reap the rewards of what they have sown.

I not got a Lowells letter yet but waiting poised with my printer ready to fire of the letters when they do!Hope all you who got these **** see them off soon!:)

It's crystal clear. The writing is on the wall for both Crap 1 and their scummy chums Lowells. They are moving in ever decreasing circles and will soon be flushed round the U bend. Good riddance to the pair of them.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

• 1 month later...

Hi Beachy

lThey still playing pass the parcel with your crapital One account! |You must have upset them!I suppose you will need to send all the same letters to them that you sent capquest.Poor Beachy crapital One dont want you to give your printer a rest!:rolleyes:They seem very attached to you!They know they got a duff agreement but still keep trying it on ! Amazing!

Edited by sunflower99

After we beat these beggars I am going count up the amount of paper, envelopes and stamps etc I am going to send them a bill for expenses paid out...

ps. Must not forget the INK as well as the electricity

Keefy (:-)The "Moaner":rolleyes:)Boy

Prepared to take on anyone until I win...................

Happy Christmas everyone, and especially Sunflower.

This is the first thread I joined as a newbie just over a year ago, and I was welcomed so warmly by Sunflower, and this really is a lovely thread. We weren't so certain about it all to begin with, but in over a year not one of us has been sent a proper agreement, or been allowed to visit capone at their offices. Bit cold for a picnic tonight. :D

My update: Got sold to Lowells in August, put in FOS complaint. Got another letter from Lowells a couple of weeks ago, and phoned them and said that capone had not sent agreement at all.

Beachy, obviously Cabot know you haven't been sent an agreement either.

So we really are the lucky ones on this thread (and cag) and let's say a prayer over Christmas for all those out there who are still being bullied by capone and debitas.

DDxxxxxxx

Hi DD,

Merry Christmas :)

Mine is still in capones filing cabinet after beating capquest, its the OH's thats been sold to cabot.

What capone sent as a make belief 'agreement' was in their words 'a scanned image of the signature box' :D

Merry Chrimbo to all CAGGERS

Beachy & the one who must be obeyed :eek:

Hi all

sorry I've been quiet (unusual for him, says the better 'arf) health isues I'm afraid, update, not heard a blooming thing since they sent the 4th alledged agreement, so I am just waiting to see what happens, save on the stamp bill at least..... I found a man on our market that sells envelopes about 50 for £1 so grabbed two and typical, not had to use one yet....

so I am going to take this oportuneity to say a very Merry Christmas to all of our friends on here, you have supported us all through good and bad, may us Caggers continue to beat hell out of the Financial companies...

And may you all have a great New Year....

KB and the uver 'arf... :-)

Keefy (:-)The "Moaner":rolleyes:)Boy

Prepared to take on anyone until I win...................

• 1 month later...
Probably not because for it to be forgery it would have to be an attempt at your actual signature. Fraudulent? Definitely I'd say if they are trying to pretend you actually signed it. :D

I agree with DD!:D Ambrose wilso/rekiable collections did a similar thing to me!:)

What twits!