Is this an enforceable CCA? CAPQUEST

nslses
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5674 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Could someone please have a look at the attached. I received the letter from Capquest and two copies of the "agreement". Any advice would be gratefully received. I am still paying the original creditor and have never missed a payment.

Thanks.

edit: Agh I cant upload the attachments, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Photobucket.com is good.

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

Photobucket is great! Sign up for a free account and then upload your scan.

Once uploaded it'll ask you to add some tags, just click on return to album and then click in the IMG CODE under your scan. All you need to do then is pate the code onto a blank line in your question/reply etc.

Like this......

BirthdayCat.jpg

Good luck with it! :-D

I think you need to remove your name and account number from the top of the form!!!

It's important not to reveal personal details!!!

PV :-)

LOWELLS-Stat Demand Set Aside-No CCA & Statute Barred-£1800-Gone Away-April 2008

Scotcall on behalf of Cabot-£2200-no CCA returned to Cabot-file closed-March 2009

Cabot-Court Claim issued despite no CCA and Stat Barred-Claim discontinued-March 2009

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES. :)

Unfortunately I think it is, but you need to remove your name from the first letter. Wait and see if anyone else thinks it is, but it certainly has the apr and how many monthly payments on. Might be worth someone else looking.

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

I was just wondering, as I have been paying the original creditor monthly payments since Capquest have said they bought the debt, would it worth me asking for statements because the debt Capquest are asking to be repaid (£788 I think) will actually be less because interest hasnt been charged by the original creditor, I think.

Any advice would be greatfully received.

Thank you.

thanks for the replies, I still cant see my name showing on the attachments, the name of Elizabeth is not my name, dont know who she is!

I have not missed any payments, I am paying Clydesdale £35 per month instead of the original sum as we hit financial difficulties and it has crept up to £35.

I got a letter a few months back from CQ saying we have now bought your debt please ring us to make payment. I asked for CCA although I have still being paying Clydesdale as didnt want to fall behind.

I have no idea why it has been passed to CQ.

Thanks.

nslses, have Barclays/Clydesdale ever advised you that the debt has been sold to Capquest?

If not then write to Capquest saying you have heard nothing about this debt being sold to them and you believe their letter to be a [problem] of some sort. Unless you hear from Barclays/Clydesdale you will be reporting this to your local police.

As far as you're concerned your were, and still are, with Barclays/Clydesdale and will continue to be so until they advise you to the contrary. Keep making your normal payments.

Edited by palomino
missed a word out

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

nslses, is your name on any of the documents you've scanned ?

Could you also delete the account number.( on the first one )

Thank you.

Regards.

Scott.

Edited by maroondevo52
Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Thank you for your help and advice. My name does not appear on any of the attachments, the account number is that for Capquest if I were to set up a dd. I have removed my reference numbers.

Thank you.